Chapter 1: Oh My God

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! BOOK TWOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I cannot wait! We are back, sorry for taking the longest break to ever exist. We're gonna kick it off at a random place we've known for so long, a Kuit pod trip back to a certain portal. Two passengers, one leaving Wuwatha at the end of her monthly trip. Is my dog cute (he's the one in the picture above)? LETS GO!!!!!!

___________________________________________________

Third Person POV

"OH MY GOD, I still can't believe you've turned 17 again!" Chaxzhia exuberantly exclaimed, thrusting both her hand towards Y/N.

"I know, but guess what?" Y/N mysteriously asked.

"Oh no, what?" Chaxzhia opened the pod's door, and the two girls stepped outside.

"Myan is making me go to high school again." Y/N begrudgingly claimed, gasps audible from her best friends direction.

"No! That's just cruel."

"I know... I start next week. But, at least the school is free dress, right?"

"At the extremely very least, I guess..." Chaxzhia admitted as she scanned her hand on the hidden panel to slide the supposed dead end wall across, and the girls walked into the portal room.

"I wish I could just live here with you and Mya-"

"None of that! You will be better off in a world where you aren't the main character, I would start to enjoy it too (who's gonna tell her?)!" Chaxzhia shushed Y/N as they walked over to the portal, then they both stopped.

"Well, this is my fifth visit isn't it?" Y/N said as she wrapped her arm around the shorter girl's shoulders as the two stood and watched the portal shimmer and glow.

"Yes, it has been. Oh! And give Indo my love." Chaxzhia remembered. She and Indo had a long distance relationship, our poor Guardian carrying the love messages and being stuck as a kind of third wheel.

"Well, I better be off I guess." Y/N sighed as she decided she was finally ready. "Bye!!!" She said as she walked backwards into the portal, waving at her childhood best friend.

"Bye!" was all Y/N could hear when the blinding light soon enveloped her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myanmar POV

My little sister stepped back through the portal just as I started to worry. She always manages to calm me down, even without knowing it. I silently crept over to her and hugged her from behind. Her yelps of alarm gave me success in my brotherly mission. I try to never miss a moment with Y/N, especially when each start by scaring her. Ahh, lovely.

"Myan." She scolded me in her soft sweet voice, using my nickname. It was like childhood, except my sister's current appearance. She wore her usual beige cloak, it's never something you'd find in olden Myanmar. "Stop doing that."

"Sorry," I laugh brightly, I'm never like this with anyone else, especially that Thai. "Let's go home."

By home, I mean an apartment. By an apartment... I mean a five room house. It's got two small bedrooms, one small kitchen, one small dining/living room and finally, one small bathroom. We do have one small balcony, where one small potted orchid is. I wonder how much a change if is for Y/N, freaking palace to small, miniscule flat.

"Dinners in the fridge." I said as I headed off to bed.

"Typical." I heard Y/N mutter.

I quietly chuckled and got ready for bed. I was about to sleep when my Nokia rang. Seriously? I sat up and looked at the caller. Unknown. I hope it isn't India again. He has really stepped up his scamming game recently, but some stupid humans actually fall for it. I already know most would be those petty 'United Americans'. I answered.