Chapter 7: Another Plain Day

Hello! Thanks for being so patient! I love you all! Here's another (short) chapter:

______________________________

Y/N's POV

When I arrived at Japan's house, I saw it was quite modern. It was a nice neighborhood too. I knocked on the front door and Japan welcomed me in. She gave me a quick tour of the house and at the end of the tour she showed my new room. It was the guest room and I quite liked it.

"Japan, there was someone who answered your phone for you. Who was it?" I asked after we had sat down in the living room, she was finding a good movie to watch.

"Oh! That would be South Korea. He and I have a project together. Something about WW1. Were you 'there' when that happened?" She said.

"No, I wouldn't have been." I answered, catching the way she changed the subject. "Why didn't you do research and whatever else at the library or in class?"

"Korea likes to make sure we have everything perfectly done. We're good friends."

"Ok. So what movie will we watch?"

============================

"What?!!?" Italy and Russia said simultaneously.

"Yeah, don't worry though. I'm staying at Japan's." I explained.

"Yeah, but still. And Japan's? Really?" Italy said.

"Well, I know your house is small, and Russia already lives with some of his siblings. It'd be unfair to be taking up an already small space." I said.

"How did you know I lived with specifically some of my siblings?" Russia mumbled.

========================= (Another time skip yes. I'm not on good terms with motivation)

I spent another English lesson with Estonia, and I noticed Finland popped in a little more than necessary. Not that Estonia noticed, she was too busy pretending to be upset about his constant presence. I know what's going on...

Anyways, after school was over, me and Japan went to get some boba tea. Then we relaxed at home and watched another few movies. We went to bed after midnight and with school tommorrow... we're definitely going to be late.

_____________________________

I'm sorry it's short. Hopefully one day the block will go away.