Chapter 4: I'm Back

I ghosted wattpad for how long now? Too long! Way too long. But I'm back! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm sorry!!!!!!

____________________________________

Y/N POV

We have art now, it's my favorite lesson. Unfortunately, Italy doesn't, but Russia does! I think Italy secretly hates Russia, but is too terrified of him to act upon it. That's ok, the curse does work like that. We are doing painting which is fun! I love art and apparently Russia does too. I tried to talk to him, but our teacher kept shushing me. Surprisingly he was a human, and I was told during recess that me, him, and one other person at this school were humans. He didn't say who the third person was though.

My painting (my actual [horrible] work):

Russia did some sunset thing. Now it's time for lunch, and I'm starving! I can't wait to have some mohinga that I've  packed (I had some mohinga for breakfast this morning. DELICIOUS)! When me and Russia met up with Japan, you could say that she was scared but... yeah. Her fur stood on end, her ears shot up, and her tail went rigid. She hissed and jumped really, really high into the air. So yeah, lunch was very stressful. But, me Japan got to talk and Japan shared something very interesting.

"So, uhm, you know how us Guardian's all kinda hate each other?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, except me and Myanmar." I replied.

"I don't think I actually hate Italy."

"Really?!?"

"Yeah, I really want to talk to him and  be besties with him. But whenever I try, I say the exact opposite. And one time I... one time I scratched him."

"Do you know if he's ok?"

"I think so, but now he's got this huge cat scratch on his chest. I was walking at the beach and saw him."

"It was this huge thing, Japan got in lots of trouble." Russia butted in. "I had to step up my game."

"Yeah, but I hated the spotlight, especially with all the stigma with my mom. People avoided me even more than before. But then I made friends with America-" Japan was interrupted by Russia spitting at the ground. "Um... well I became friends with him and everything got better."

"Do you think Italy wants to be friends with you? Cause I can help." I said, trying to get a better  grasp on the situation.

"Maybe." Japan sighed.

The bell rang and all three of us jumped. I still don't understand why they have to make it so loud. We quickly rushed to our next classes. Me and Japan had English, and Russia had PE. When we got there, I shook when I saw the English teacher.

"Well, hello Y/N. Haven't seen you in forever." Britain purred, his eyes narrowing. This is going to be one hell of a lesson.

______________________________________

dun. Dun! DUNNNNNNN!!! What's gonna happen next, I don't know... Also, in my 1st book, I've realized that someone from Myanmar was reading it!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how since the wifi doesn't exist and a Cyclone came through earlier in the year, but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

မြန်မာပြည် ငြိမ်းချမ်းရေး

Your Author,
16040