Chapter 5: Old Friends

Hello my neglected children, I've decided to write another chapter for you.

___________________________________________________

Y/N POV

Oh, hell naw. HEEEEEEEELLLL NAAAW!!! Britain??? BRITAIN????????? I walked out of that room at once. I walked over to the school schedule coordinator's office and banged on her door. A tired looking Estonia opened it and looked at me. I didn't know she was working at the school. Her face brightened as she recognized me. She slightly smiled and opened the door wider to let me in.

"How are you Y/N? I haven't seen you in years!" She asked, happy for a break from her work.

"I'm great, thanks Estonia. Tell me, do you realize whose English class you put me in?" I replied, trying not to rush her too much.

"Oh, Y/N. Always straight to the point. And unfortunately no, I only handle the specialist subjects. My coworker, Britain handles the more boring stuff. I'm able to relate to students a little more well, so I'm more fit to decide which teachers would be best for those lessons." She told me. "Why did you ask?"

"Well, Britain put me in his English class." I snarled.

Estonia's eyes widened. "But you hate each other! Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. Is it ok if I stay with you during my English classes? I really don't want to be with that prick."

"Of course! No one at the school actually likes him, just his family." Estonia says, she obviously believes her statement. It's probably true anyways.

"Well-" I was interrupted by an angry Finland storming into the classroom.

"Estonia!" He yelled, uh oh. "Why the hell did you put Russia in my class? You know how I feel about his father warring against me in World War 2. And Russia's no better than him!"

Estonia snorts. "That was so long ago, but it's just like you to hold grudges."

Finland yells some stuff in Finnish and leaves Estonia's office.

"Ugh, that prick. He really thinks he can order me around." Estonia sighs. "I don't know why I act like I hate him, though. I remember us dating and then something happened, but I can't remember..."

I smile underneath my mask. "Don't worry, I can fix this for you, Japan and Italy both think the same."

Estonia's eyes widened. "Wait, wait, wait. Japan and Italy? As in, the two people who are notorious for starting fights whenever they even see each other? There's no way they think that?!!?"

I sigh. "Well, surprise, surprise! They do..."

"Huh, well I'll be glad to help them to stop hating each other. They've got some bad issues with each other." Estonia remarked. "It's almost as toxic as Germany and Poland's relationship, even though it's not Germany's fault."

"Yeah, it would be." The bell goes and I jump. "Well, it's the end of the day, so I better get going. I loved talking to you, Estonia."

"I did to, bye Y/N!" Estonia smiled and waved, I waved back and walked out of the room.

I walked over to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Suddenly, shouting and yelling interrupted my thoughts. Glass broke and I shut my locker, walking over to find out what was happening. A yelling Indonesia and Vietnam were brawling on the floor, and everyone ignored them. It must happen a lot. I just stood there and watched them. Finally, the Philippines and Malaysia broke them up.

"That was an interesting way to end my first day at school." I say, putting one of my hands on my hips, the other one just hanging loosely.

The 4 boys pause and stare at me. "Who are you?" Malaysia asked.

"Y/N, how's Chaxzhia?" Indonesia asked, instantly recognizing me.

"Good, how 'bout you?" I said.

"Everything's great, except for the fact this is in existence." Indo said, glaring at Vietnam, who flipped him off.

"Calm down, boys. No need to get all riled up at the sight of each other's faces." I said, stepping towards the group.

"Well, Y/N. Haven't seen you for a while." Vietnam said in tree.

"Yeah, been a while." I replied back in tree.

"The hell you guys talking about now?" Indo said, shrugging off Malaysia, Vietnam also escaping Phil's grip.

"Well, I've got to go now. So, see ya'll later if you don't kill each other!" I walked off, leaving the boys.

When I got back to the apartment, a surprise greeted me. And it wasn't a good one.

_______________

I know I'm cruel for leaving you guys to starve after the last chapter, so voila!

မြန်မာပြည် ငြိမ်းချမ်းရေး

Your Author,
16040