Chapter 9: What's this?

yay. another chapter. hooray. Also, I've decided to officially stop writing my book. It's been fun but I don't think I can write it as well as do everything else in my life. Thanks for understanding!!!

Also, this is a Saiga deer (if I'm correct). It look so uglyyyyyyyyy. Do you know anyone who looks like this? Comment it if you do! (#justiceforthesaiga, what did it do to deserve this?)

__________________________________

Myanmar POV

I can't believe she wouldn't share this with me. And how dumb can she get? In the note, our mother's handwriting was all blocky... it wasn't her writing the note. Could it? I pace back and forth, dark emotions brewing in my thoughts. Why did I send her away? I could have asked her questions.  Why am I acting so aggressive towards her? Unless... no. It couldn't be. They promised it wouldn't happen again. THEY PROMISED!

==================================

Min Aung Hlaing POV

I chuckle, my power reaching over the city and out into the country. It was a cooler morning, unlike the usual summer heat. I look at my prisoners, their heads hanging low in terror. Good. Myanmar, of which used to be the golden jewel of the British Empire, is mine. All mine. Now no one can keep me from what I want.

How clever of me, to have taken over by night, unlike the usual stupidity of my predecessors.

_______________________

Lol, ending it here. I loved reading everyone's comments and seeing the reads on my previous book go up!!! Thanks for putting up with my ridiculous posting schedule and for even reading my book in the first place! I may not be online too often, but when I am I'd love to chat with some of ya'll!!!

Bye guys!