Chapter 8: Cha Cha Slideeeeee

I don't know what to name this chapter, sooooo.... I have no idea where I'm going with this story, so if something doesn't add up it's probably because I'm writing whatever wanders into my empty, empty head.

_________________________

Y/N POV

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The alarm went off. We were hurried to the school oval. It was a false alarm. Bruh, we were in the middle of the school recitals. I mean, the girl who was singing was... not the best... When we all got back to the school gym where the recital was being held, the hosts continued on with the next act. I think everyone was glad. Poor girl though. School recitals were overall ok, some of the acts were surprisingly good. Some... weren't.

Then, this absolute wretch of a girl came onto stage. I don't know who she is, but the vibes weren't good. The way she acted, spoke, looked at the crowd, it just irritated me. I looked at her, underneath my cloak and mask. I knew her little 'speech' was targeted right at me.

"And that's why I believe we should have a school uniform and be very strict on the rules. It's not fair that some people get to wear priceless artifacts around school, when some people can't even afford three meals a day. Thank you." Her nasally voice tested my patience, and a few people clapped. Not everyone. And not me.

After the recital was over, all the other Guardians were waiting in Estonia's office. I was there first, and right before they walked in, I put ear muffs and blindfolds on them and then directed them to a seat in the room. Then when everyone was in the room, I took off Italy's earmuffs and asked him to stay absolutely silent. I then took off Japan's earmuffs and asked her to tell me about Italy.

"-Just a quick run through That's all." I say, hoping this works.

"Um, ok. I really like Italy and wish we were still best friends. I miss his delicious food and his jokes. He's a great friend." (lol, not a ship) She sighed, wondering why I was doing this weird thing.

I did the same with all the other countries and soon enough they had heard the truth. Then, I took off everyone's earmuffs and then blindfolds using my ability.

========================

The last few weeks have been way better than before since I did that thing in the office. Slowly but surely, we all became a close group and we didn't practice together.

_________________________

Yayyyyyy. I'm sorry for being awayyyyy. This chapter sucks, I know.