|27| a new heist

"You four." Kaz said, interrupting Jesper, Nina, Wylan, and Danielle's conversation. "An opportunity has presented itself. The most lucrative job we've ever taken."

"Have you taken it without telling us?" A annoyed Danielle asked. Kaz shushed her and he rolled her eyes.

"Not yet. But I'm telling you know I'm going to. Does that satisfy you?"

"Why don't you ever tell us things before you accept, Dazzle?"

"Dazzle?!" Nina and Jesper exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm going to start using that now. Thanks for the nickname, Elle." Jesper winked at the Grisha.

"Guys!" Kaz yelled, shutting them up. "Are you wanting to hear about the opportunity?" They stayed silent. "Right. There's a new weapon about to hit the market. If it does, it could make the destruction of the Shadow Fold seem like a spring picnic. Every corner of the world would feel the effects. It's a drug called jurda parem. And it's highly addictive. And if Grisha take it their power is amplified a thousand times over. The chemist who created it feels to Kerch once he'd done. But... the Fjerdans caught him and he now awaits trial."

"If the Fjerdans weaponize this drug, the consequences would be unimaginable." Danny muttered. "Everything we ever known... every strength we've relied upon would be shattered."

"Precisely." Kaz nodded and sent a smirk her way. "So. Any questions?"

The four stayed silent. Kaz took that as an answer so he walked up to his and Danielle's room.

So... this is the last chapter. Don't fret!... I'll write one shots. Tysm for all the love and support