𝟷𝟶. 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟾, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟼   -
𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜, 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎  -
𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍 & 𝙻𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚛   -
𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟼 𝙿𝙼   -

"YOU GOT THIS, Nika," Dominique whispered as the three of them stood outside of the entrance to the liquor store. The girls' backs were pressed against the damp brick wall of the building, and they attempted to look casual on the deserted night's street. Danika was well aware that she was failing to look inconspicuous. Her breathing was labored, inhaling and exhaling through her nose in short, shallow breaths. Her chest heaved up and down, and her heart was just about ready to buckle beneath the pressure.

"Hey, look at me," Dominique placed her hand beneath Danika's chin and lifted her head,  forcing them to lock eyes. "Just pull the gun out and ask for the money right when you get in there," Dominique instructed, laying the steps out as plainly as she could for her distressed friend to follow. Dominique's face was wrought with worry, her thick eyebrows furrowed, her hazel eyes downcast and foggy with gloom. "... I'm sorry you gotta do this. You know, with everything going on... but I'm right next to you, aight? You don't got nothin' to worry about," she promised and, in a surprise to Danika, placed a gentle kiss upon her cheek. "I got you."

- 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾 -
- 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜, 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 -
- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎 -
- 𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼 -

A CHILL SHOT through Danika's spine when those hazel eyes stared down at her. Dominique—or Diamond—faltered on the stage. Down on all fours, she crushed the fistful of loose bills in her hands. Her eyes flickered between Danika and the two men at her side. A crease formed between her heavy eyebrows, and Danika could see the gears spinning in her head as she tried to make sense of the situation neither of them expected to be in. Only a handful of seconds passed before their staring contest came to an end, and Dominique quickly, though clumsily, rose to her feet. She carelessly dumped her crumpled collection of bills onto an inaccessible part of the stage, and attempted to continue her routine.

The slow, sauntering strut she had modeled earlier was all but forgotten as she made her way back over to the pole. Her movements were now rushed, even too fast for the sultry pop song she had chosen to perform to. So it was no surprise to Danika that just as she attempted to circle the pole again, she wobbled in her shiny, sky-high stilettos, and came tumbling down to the ground.

"Ooh!" The crowd of men instinctively cringed at the impact of her fall. Danika's hands shot up to cover her face, and she sank down as far as she could into her chair to avoid seeing as much of this catastrophe as possible.

"This is the girl you go crazy for?" Tom chuckled dryly at Dominique's misstep, looking to Booker for an answer. For once, the detective was silent. He kept his eyes locked on the dancer with a knitted brow, just as confused as all the other men wondering what the hell was going on. Dominique, to her credit, did not let the accident faze her.

Popping up with a bright smile on her face, she crawled back onto the stage to scattered applause. Once again on all fours, she crawled her way over to the men on the other side of the stage just like she had done to Booker. She flaunted her small, partially covered breasts in their faces and began to make quick work of untying the back of her string bra.