- Time to Break Some Hearts

Few Days Later
( the Third Day of the Week)

Morning Song
(Buddhu Sa Maan)

Subah Ke 12 Bajj Ke 15 Minute

Miraal Was in The Kitchen Discussing With the Morning Duty Partner About the portion of the Ration they'll require For the Day .

Her Past Few Days Were Moving Smoothly with some trivial matter nothing major the only thing irritating Miraal to the Core Was Shalin's Constant attempt to hit on her..
From the second day till now he had'nt stopped for a minute..

Miraal Was Busy in the Rationing Stuff when shalin walked to her .

"Miraal You know What, I Like You " Stated Shalin.

"Taste Acha hai apka But I don't Like You " She Replied

"Kyun"

Kyuki By God's Grace My Eye sight's Perfect "

"Tum Meri Insult kar Rahi ho "

"Shukar Hai Apko Illam Toh Hua Janab "

"Shalin Tum Kyu Fir Se aa Gye Apni Beizzati Karane " Daljeet Questioned Him Being Annoyed.

Shalin Was About to respond To her When Bigg Boss Called.

'Bigg Boss Chahte hai ki Sabhi Ghar wale Living Area Main Ekatrit Ho jaye'

"Paras Store Box main Chithi Padi hai Usse sabke Samne Padh Le "

- "Ji Bigg Boss"

Paras- Aaj is ghar main phele task hoga or Iss task ka name hai heart task. Iss Task main ladkiya ghar ke ladko ko aapne naam ka dil dengi jinse unhe lagta hai Ki unka Connection Bnna Hai Ya Bnega Goodluck Bigg Boss.

All assemble in garden area sidharth Avinash,paras ,Shalin and asim all sit their on the stool which were Present for them.

Bigg Boss start calling all the girls name.

Arti: Main appna dil aapne best friend yani sidharth shukla ko dungi Jo ki mere close friend bhi hai aur mujhe bhaar se bhi jaante hai so yeh dil sidharth shulka ke liye.

Sidharth just roll his eyes to her

Sid's Pov
'what the f*ck main or iska close friend Ginn kar do baar Mila hunga woh bhi kisi industry ke party main. Woh bhi formal 'hi hello' just for 5 minutes or yeh God! neetu was right i should maintain distance from her she is so clingy yaar piche hi pad jati hai.'

Next up was Rashmi she gave her heart to Paras. She said she think he will be his good friend in this house.

shafali , She give her heart to Asim. She said she think They can be friends.

Next was devo She gave to sidharth shukla Same as reason as she had gave in Big Boss.

After that it was Mahira She gave her heart to Paras. Same reason.

Next koina She gave to Paras same reason.

Next was Shehnaaz gave it to avinash
and Miraal Gave It to Sidharth

Miraal - Mari iss ghar main zyada tar baat sidharth shukla Or Asim Hui Hai Main Apna Hearts Sidharth Ko dena Chahungi Kyu mujhe Lagta hai ki khi na khi i can bond With him as He and I are quite similar In Nature and Mujhe Yeh Bhi Lagta hai Ki Woh Or Main ache Dost Ban Sakte Hai..

Shehnaaz Gave The Same Reason As In The Show Kyuki Woh 'Unique hai'

At the End Were diljeet and Archana they Both gave There heart to Asim and said that They Both think that he can be There friend.