Unexpected Guests (2)

in the garden area
Sid and Mira were talking on the graas bed .

Sid - woh ladka tere itna kya chipak rha tha?

Mira was twisting the ring in her finger.

Mira- kaun

"Whi jo us controversy  wali ladki ke saath enter hua scene kya hai ??"

" Dekh terepe trust hai aur tu kisiko nhi bolega Ghar mein Woh uska fiance hai aur Mera ex "

"What the fuck!! Is he playing with you that bastard!!"

" No he is not like not now obviously, or ek baat Woh maheer aur main bhi best friends the Aur abhi terko idea aagaya hoga hamari controversy kyun Hui aur kiski wajah se hui "

Sidharth was laugh "you're kidding right ?? " Stopped to think for a second.

"That bastard is in this house at the moment and that girl is blaming you even if it's his bf / fiance 'i don't even care who he is"  at fault seriously??"

"See to be honest  main uss cheez ko " controversy" term bhi nhi deti

" This is fucked up!!Woh sabko bol bol kr khud shi prove hogi you have to tell them your side of the story??"

"Yaar maheer aur main dost the bestfriends the ofc aur jab mein iske saath thi yeh dono tab mile the hum ek party mein Gaye the wahan pe Idk like they exchanged number that day I guess mujhe pata nhi nhi chala Idk they talked and talked and talked aur it's not like dono merko completely ignore kar rahe the  par dono bahut jaldi close hogaye I noticed that thing but I didn't made a fuss out of it kyunki itni jaldi agar judge karungi toh sahi nhi lagega Aur merko normal lag raha tha idk why tere dost ki girlfriend tu uske saath bilkul baat nhi karega Aisa thodi hoga like you are in a place crowdy place uske boyfriend ke absence mein being his bestfriend you will make his girlfriend feel comfortable in a way right.

"That is quite toxic, if you ask me " Sid added with Concern.

"Out of nowhere they started getting close knowing each other merko doubt hona shuru hogaya par maine zyada nhi bola yeh sochkar ki over ho jayega then dono ek dusre ki sides lene laga like mera aur maheer ka jhagda hota hai he will always not most of the time always used to be on her side same jab Mera farhaan ka jhagda hota hai she will take his side tab Mera Shaq yakeen mein badal raha tha  "

Breakup kaise hua? Sid asked.

"Main or farhan used to work under the same label, I was not quite new like teen chat project hi kre the shayad. I came up with an idea for a project and it was maheer's idea against mine and i was one of the good ones the label had so when I came up with an idea when I got to present it to them maheer presented the same idea to the team before me .
I was done that relationship at the moment because farhan ko pta tha mera idea I gave it my all 'a week of sleepless night and what did I get??

Sid - shit!

"Then I found them in my apartment celebrating the news"

"Mera ek dost hai Zaid, Bahut pehle se jaante Hain ek dusre ko from our struggling days "

"The one that gave you the message about shalin right?"

"Hum Dono hi naye the Aur dekh maine farhaan zyada kuch bola nhi thinking ki casually dost hain zyada puch-hungi toh woh toxic samjhega.."

You know the reason he gave while breaking up , He said and i quote " I'm breaking up with you because you didn't even care when I was with your bestfriend tumko koi problem hi nhi thi jab mein uske saath tha par maheer mere se pyaar karti thi toh usne bol diya ki miraal se dur raho see how much possessive she is"