-Watch Your Language !!

Next morning
Around 10:30 Am
Morning Song- halkat jawani

After the Song everybody got started with there routine.
when Miraal Came to Fahmaan,

"Tune Mira in  gym dekh liye, maine fahmaan in the gym nahi dekha. I mean not literally. Chal na?" She chuckled, and it only became louder at his dumbfounded expression. He couldn't believe this girl, her tongue ran, and she had such a conspicuous and ballsy spirit, she was so fierce, she shined so bright. He never in his life, not once thought that a girl would render him speechless and leave him red in the face.

"Uhh. Le......let's go." He mumbled, looking back at Shehnaz who giggled at his face. She stood to the side and watched the three, so amused.

"Sidharth maine bench press nahi kiya. Can I please do a set?" She asked him.

"Are you sure? Tu ne paani piya?" He asked.

"Haan."

"Kitna?"

"Ek litre. Ek poora ghanta hogaya." She said, looking at him bored.

"Fine. Stretch baccha." He said and she nodded, getting to work. Fahmaan finished stretching and picked up a dumb bell and curled his biceps. He watched her from the mirror.

Sidharth walked off to where
Shehnaaz sat and dragged her into the gym.

"Nahi karna." She whined.

"Please baby. Tu treadmill pe bohot cute lagti hain." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into himself.

"Mere paas shoes nahi hain."

"Bakwaas math kar."

"Nahi."

"Please?" Sid said.

"Lekin aaj kyun achanak se?"

"Pata nahi. Tu meko bohot hot lagti hain gym mein."

"Heh sach?" She giggled.

"Haan baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Oye Romeo, aajau." Miraal giggled. Sidharth groaned and pulled Shehnaz along with him.

"Mujhe nahi karna." She whined.

"Theek hain meri jaan. Baith Ja waha." He sighed, kissing her forehead.

"Mera kullu." She giggled, sitting on the step.

"Mira sit. Pehele dumbell ka ek set kar phir barbell utha." He said, she laid down instead lazily, he walked up to the bar with all the weights, looking for the 20 kg dumbbells.

"Uh 20 kg ka mere paas hain." Fahmaan mumbled, knowing the weight she would need.

"Perfect. Hogaya toh dedo." Miraal  said, smiling brightly at him. He looked at Sidharth for a bit , When he saw that Sidharth didn't respond, he walked up to her.

"Uh sit up." Fahmaan said hesitantly. She nodded sitting up and taking the dumbbells into her hands.

"Keep your back straight. Do you need help leaning back? That's a 40 in your hands." He asked softly.

"Uh I think I can handle it." She smiled sweetly.

"Alright." He smiled, their eyes lingered on each other for a bit too long he cleared his throat and walked away. She rested the dumbells onto her knees an then laid back down, pushing them up with her and holding them in her hand.

Sidharth sighed and walked up to her.
"Back up Mira . And core ko strengthen kar." he said, helping her hold the weights.

"Haan." She said and did as told. She began lifting the weights and Fahmaan watched her, seemingly in a daze.