- Some Unexpected Guests?

Time - 8:45
Next Morning

Miraal's Pov
Today, Everything was as usual but something was missing I don't know what quite exactly but, As I moved out of the shower this morning..
Wearing a blue floral full length anarkali..

Miraal's Outfit of the day

Miraal was in the luggage area sorting through her stuff when Fahmaan entered

She called for him but he walked straight to the bathroom door not even sparing a glance at her.

Miraal's Pov

Did he even noticed me?

I have never craved for attention in my life and always loved my solitude. But now suddenly I want him to give me his full attention. I know that's foolish of me to even think so.

Pov ends.

Fahmaan was the captain at the moment and he was going to decide today who will do which duty so Miraal was doing the breakfast for now.

Miraal Pov

I focus back on my task on making the Ghobi Parantha. Not looking at him I ogled him long enough. He came behind Me placing his palm on the kitchen slab in a conversation with tina getting quite close to her .

His display of affection shocked Me to the core, I didn't thought that they will get along so fast. While I still need to get used to the all these gestures of his that make my Heart skip a beat.

"Aahh..." The steam from the Parantha came in contact with my hand while turning and it hurts. I shake and jerk my fingers in pain, quickly turning the knob of the stove. I turned around and Fahmaan took my hand in his taking my fingers to His lips sucking it. Ones. Twice.

I realized that he is no longer responding to tina . He dragged Me to the sink turning on the Tap. The cold water soothing the burning skin.

"Dhayan kaha hai tumhara ?" His tone
and the way he looks at me makes me feel like I'm just a petulant careless teenager who's getting scolded by her Mom.

Wasn't He the one who distracted Me in the first place.

"It's Fine. It doesn't hurt now." Although the finger is still throbbing. He rub some ice cubes on the finger. "Thik hai." I repeat with much more assurance.

I place a Parantha in his plate along with some Dahi and Ketchup as I serve the other members of this house.

Time 1:50 Pm

Sana - Yaar tum log weekend pr itne ache lg rhe the shyad tumhari baat aage badh jaye toh kitna badiya hoga na, par tu usse baat kyu nhi kr rha !!

Maan- Shehnaaz mat kr uska fiance h. dekh raha hoga wo bahar. Engaged hai wo.