wkw - Bhai ka Khulasa, Miraal Hui Pareshan (5)

Miraal was not sure what to focus on at the moment  on one hand something was about to go down for her
on other hand , time was passing by like grains of sand .

On stage
Salman khan enters with all his charm

Salman - Salam , namaste satshriakal kemcho keduvale , kasakai , and your are watching bigg boss  season 13 ...
is hafte bhot se ladai ya hui , koi kisi ke maa baap pr gya toh koi kisi ki mental health pr koi kisi ke kam pr gya toh koi kisi ke status or kapdo pr ?
Iss hafte nominate hue hai Miraal , mahira , Tina , Rashmi , tabish , maheer voting lines jald hi band hone wali hai vote ko jaye or Apna opinion humare saath jio cinema app ke through share kre ? Chaliye ap ghar ke Andar chal kr in contestant se baat krte hai through Me Tv ...

Firstly , he lashed out on Rashmi for
commenting on Shehnaaz 's  clothing and her asking Rashmi for clothes and wearing them even after denying declaring her argument baseless and just a footage catching move ..  then he moved on to talk about  maheer and farhan's provoking
Which lead to Farhan deny facts .

Salman-farhan ,aapko bahut shauk hai na bahar ki baatein Ghar mein karneka,?! Bahut shauk hai na? Chalo apne bare mein kuch batao
Salman's statement made Farhan look at him frowning
After some minutes of silence
Salman asked again this time referring to maheer,

"bolo, (silence)you know somethings maheer?
Maheer frowned at the statement  and started looking at Farhan for answers.

"batao Farhan!" Salman questioned .
Farhan had nothing to say and deny so he went silent.
"Farhan! Tumhare khandan mein kaun kaun hai?" After having enough of his silence and dealing with patient Salman finally shouted "tumhare khandan main kon kon hai?!!!"
Farhan- sir mom , dad?

"aur?!" Salman asked again following his answer .

Farhan-behene

Mira frowned at Salman anger but didn't bother to interfere ,

Salman -behene? Kitni behene hain,

"maheer you know what I am trying to say here" Salman intrupted them and asked maheer . While, maheer shook her head not getting the point .

"marriage"
"the marriage?" She questioned trying to understand .
Salman-yeah,child?
" child? No he didn't told me about the child"

Miraal murmured the same to herself looking wide eyed at Farhaan and maheer .

"you have a kid?" Maheer questioned Farhaan .

"miraal do you know this 8yrs old child ?" Salman questioned them .
While both the girls shook there head Farhaan looked unaffected .
After a while Miraal looked wide eyes looked at Farhan

"i told you right" while Farhan said justified the statement .

Heer-you didn't told me about your child,you didn't tell me about this sister of yours ?

While Miraal couldn't shake off the flashback of her past as she remembered a girl in farhan's house. Someone he introduced as his niece .

While Salman informed them that he does not have any niece .

Miraal couldn't bite back what she questioned next , "milaya nhi isse? he told me she was his niece" Miraal informed maheer while She looked  unbelievable shocked .

"This is fucked up yaar ?" Sidharth murmured to himself rubbing his face .

Salman-maheer , you are his fiance aur humein bataya Gaya tha ki tumhe yeh nhi pata that's why I revealed it now it's yours say toh sort out karlo,baad mein tumko pata chalta toh aur problem hoti .

Mira was trying not to breakdown as she have Getting glimpse of his so-called  niece /daughter's face coming to her head , a small delicate as a flower child .