-Sidnaaz Ki Champi

One week passed!

This was not good at all for sidnaaz!

Lack of communication was the reason of their misunderstanding and that misunderstanding made both of them frustrated!

Sana had changed her bed making sid angry!

All this started....

When sid told Shefali to do his champi, he had no intention to hurt her!

She was a little sick that day...

That's why he told Shefali to do his champi, just as a friend...

Sana saw that and felt hurt!

Because in her opinion, the champi is their speciality!

How can he let anyone else do it except her?..

Srunching her nose, she laid on her side of bed...

He came back and said...

" What's up moti?" She didn't reply making him confused!

" kya hua? Baat kyun nahi kar rahi hai?"

"kuch nahi.. Neend aa rahi hai..." Sid tried to talk but that night she didn't say a word!

After she slept, he hugged her as he can't sleep without his sukoon🤍

But her mind was filled with insecurities!

Sid was trying to do fun with everybody and he was talking with rashmi and devo also.

He wasn't flirting with them, he was just trying to do fun... But sana's mind slowly filled with insecurities!!

In sid's case, his thought process was, if someone is talking to him nicely, he will also talk to them nicely!

Farhan made her insecurities more string!

He said that sid is taking care of mahira nowadays making her completely numb!!

She was sitting with Tina !!

Tina looked at her and said...

Shehnaaz's Pov

" sid se baat kyun nahi kar rahi hai tu?." Tina asked .

"nahi karungi..." i said

" kyun? Kya hua?" she asked

"Agar mai Kisi se baat nahi kar saakti toh wo bhi kisi se baat nahi kar saakta! Agar wo sab se baat kar raha hai, toh mujhe kyun rokta hai jaab mai asim ya vishal se baat karti hu.." I replied.

"kyun ki wo protective hai na tere liye? Usko lagta hai ki log tujhe fasa lenge!" She Said.

" meko fasana kya itna asaan hai? Mai nahi baat kar saakti kisi se or wo unlogo se kar raha hai jo meko itna bura bhala bolte hai.." I Said.

" yaar aise maat kar! Wo bas baat kar raha hai sab se! Usme kya hai? " Tina Said.

fir mere se kyun expect karta hai ki mai uske hisab se chalungi... Expect, expect,expect!!! Mai bewakoof hu? I said.

" kya bol rahi hai tu ye sab sana? Wo sunega toh bohot hurt hoga! " She said.

Sana:

"Ho jaye!! Kya karu mai maar jau?
Meri koi feeling nahi hai?
Tumhari feeling tumhari?
Tauda kutta tommy, sada kutta kutta?"

Tina laughed... "tu bhi na!! Ja na uske pas! You both look so cute together! "

"kya karu jaa k? Usko aab rashmi, devo, arti, Maheer , mahira saare ladkiya acchi lagne lagi hai...shefali jariwala Toh uski ex hi hai.. Or mai agar kisi bhi ladke ko thoda sa smile bhi de deti hu na, toh kehta hai jaa unke pas! " I explained.