- Bachelor's Takes On the Bahu's

Next Day

Morning 10:30

Today Miraal Got Ready In a White Bodycon dress.

She was Just outside the Bedroom area about to enter when Sidharth signalled Towards Fahmaan And Said, "Woh dekh penguin aa gyi, yeh Kr kya rhi hai ?? "

"Woh dekh penguin aa gyi, yeh Kr kya rhi hai ?? "

Miraal entered the bedroom Sat At the Corner Opening the drawers under her bed Got Tea out from the container and Walked back to the Kitchen.

After Dealing with Shalin on The Tea matter She came Back and Fahmaan Was Talking about his Luggage not being Settled.

"Ae, Penguin, Ja Ke Dekh na Luggage area main help krde Fahmaan ki , Tina Luggage Area main ghusne se maana Kr rhi hai "

"Iski Toh Chain ki saans Bhi nhi lene Deti "

"Ja na Tu Queen, Help Kr Fahmaan ki"

Miraal Stood Up To Move When She saw Fahmaan not moving, "ab Kya tumhe Alag se Invite Kru, Chalo "

Miraal Luggage area k taraf Jane lagi .

Fahmaan apni baalo ko sehlate aur face pe cute si smile leke uske peeche ja raha tha.

In Luggage Area

"Tera Luggage Kha hai , utha Or leke aa tere Saman ke liye Jagah khali krti hu " Ordered Miraal.

"Tina tum luggage area main gusne se maana kyu kiya "

"Kyuki mujhe apna Luggage set krna hai "

"That's understandable but tum thodi se jagah Chodh skti hona kisi or ko kam hoga toh atleast he/she can Come right "

"Mujhe apna Luggage set krna hai, jab ho jayega aa jana "

"Bag thoda sa side krle atleast mujhe kuch kam hai khada toh hone do luggage area main "

"Nhi Krugi kya kr logi, baad main aana " Stated Tina as she moved the bag more towards the entrance following which the end of the Bag Hits Miraal Foot.

She gets angry and throws the Bag Out of the Area.

"How Dare you!! Tumne mera luggage kaise Pheka?? "

"Haaton se " States Miraal to which Tina Came to Slap her when Fahmaan Got in between and Stated " Tina, You can't slap her, Or bhi log hai line Main tum maharani nhi ho jo Order dogi or Hum Maan lenge "

"you Can't Touch me!! Like That tum mujh galat tarah se chu rhe ho Bigg Boss this is Wrong " She said and started crying Playing Victim Card .

Hearing Tina's Fake Crying everybody Joined Her and Requested to Know the Matter to which she Said Ki "Fahmaan Was Getting Violent Towards her "

Miraal pushed Fahmaan aside and said " Kya Violent Haan, Victim Card Khelna Band Kro !! Tum chillao, Gali do toh Kuch nhi wahi ek ladka tumhe Touch Bhi krde Toh ander ki feminists Jagah jati hai "