Ghar ka Badhta Tapmaan

Thank you so much for 5k reads. 🧿🤍

It means a lot to get them on an idea I didn't think will get appreciated but
Thankyou ... 🧿🤍

The next day
Morning , 8:30 Am

Sidnaaz got up... Shehnaaz was sitting in her side of bed while sidharth was laying in his side and admiring his gadhi...

She was rubbing her eyes cutely, so was he *always in sync

Miraal and Fahmaan were looking at them!!

Fahmaan was smiling while Miraal said..." patchup ho gya tumhara ?"

Shehnaaz nodded!!
While sid was admiring her as always!!

Sana: patchup hua hai par silent hua hai... " Sidharth chuckled!!

"silent hui hai matlab? Baat nahi karegi but dost hai?"

"Hmm!!"

Sid: nahi bhai hume toh patchup k time pe date pe jaana chahiye tha, long drive pe jaana chahiye tha raat k 12 baje!!

Sana giggled!!

Fahmaan looked at sidnaaz and said..
" chahe jo bhi ho, pyaar karne wale kabhi dur reh hi nahi paate!!
Kitne logo ne kitna kuch bola!!
Kitni bhi problem create karne ki kosish ki gyi...
Par akhir mein pyaar ki hi jeet hui..." Fahmaan giggled after saying this while sidnaaz blushed...

Around 12 :30 PM Noon .

Sidharth made two cups of tea, one for him and one for his moti...

He checked a spoon of tea from her Cup!!

"chini kaam hai!! Uss gadhi ko chini jada khani hoti hai...." Shehnaaz heard that and glared him...

" mitha jada khati hu iss liye hi mitha bolti hu samjha?" Sidharth smiled!!

They enjoyed their tea!!

After that, sid was feeling a little sick making sana worried for him!!

Around 3:30 PM Noon
After the Nomination Task

Miraal, Mahira, Tina,
Rashmi , tabish, Maheer were nominated for the week

they came out of the activity area after the task ""Nominated Miraal Jaffar ab bhokne lagi hai!!! " Stated farhan provoking Miraal.

Later on as the exes had a verbal spat the current girlfriend of farhan saeed join in too when farhan provokes Miraal on her Mental health , calls her " Mental bhopu " And the latter hits back at him saying , " "Tere pyaar mein he mental thi main. Tune mujhe mental karke chod diya tha . "

Not the one to leave Miraal , Maheer walks along with her and taunts her non-stop... only to trigger her . Shefali Jeriwala , on the other hand, sits on the sofa and laughs at the whole thing.

The fight exclates as both the exes starts abusing eachother.

After everybody came out of to brake the fight , Farhan went on to share with Tina that Miraal was getting treated for her mental condition in Ranchi and she left her course in between.

sidharth was feeling a little sick after braking there making shehnaaz worried for him!!

Sana was sitting in the yellow sofa with Fahmaan and Paras while Miraal was in the Smoking Room !!

She held her mike near her mouth and said..." Bigg boss sidharth ko storage room mein bulao!! Wo bohot bimar ho chuka hai.. Or please tum log usse ladai maat karna filhal!
Wo bimar hai toh ho saake toh usko please pareshan maat karna!!"