bahu bani Bhayanak (2)

Bathroom area :

He made her sit on the bed and started walking up and down in that small bathroom area.

"Ghadhi ho tum, He was saying all that to you and you just kept listening. What is wrong with you? You should have slapped him. Pagal ho gayi ho kya. Ghad..." Sidharth stopped in between his ranting when he realized Sana is not listening to him. She is just staring into nothingness without blinking.

Sidharth quickly went on his knees in front on Shehnaaz and held her face in his hands. "Baby, what happened? Shehnaaz. Say something . Moti meri taraf dekh." Sidharth said while shaking her.

Shehnaaz suddenly came back from her trance and looked at him. "Sidharth...woh usne...mein aisi nahi hoon Sidharth." Shehnaaz was finding it hard to breathe as she started sobbing. Sidharth brought her face right next to his and tried to pacify her.

"Sana chup. I am here. Bas kar. Mera
acha bacha hain na tu." Shehnaaz nodded slightly and hugged him tightly.

"I am here for you. I am not going to let that idiot come near you. You are not alone Shehnaaz."

Minutes passed before Shehnaaz calmed down a bit. After so long she was feeling safe and protected in his arms. He has no idea what it means to her when he said he will be here for her. She is been fighting everyone by herself for a long time. "Thank you Sidharth"

Sidharth gave her smile and wiped her tears with his hands. Before they could continue their conversation, Miraal and Fahmaan came in to check on her. "Tu theek hai na Sana." Miraal asked Sana. Even Paras, Arti and Avinash came to check on her.

Sana was overwhelmed by seeing actual concern in some of their eyes. "Mein theek hoon abb. Bas us Shalin ke saath mein baat nahi karoongi"

As the task continued it was Miraal and Fahmaan turn..

fahmaan just hug Miraal very tightly... He doesn't show it to anyone but he is now hell scared because he know what extent tina will go to defeat Miraal..

"kya hua Maan..? Task hi to hai.."

"Tujhe apna promise yad hai na..? Tu jyada torture handle nahi karegi.." Questioned Fahmaan with at one full of concern.

"haa paka.. ab tu bhi ek baat maan Mera haath mat Chodhna.

" no never..this is not going to happen...understand.." Fahmaan stated as they decided that at some point when they can't bear they'll leave each each other's hand.

" okay..."

BB: Miraal or Fahmaan ab aap chair pe beth jaiye..

First Paras comes & throw whole 5kg packet of flour on MirMaan's head...

Next mahira comes and break 5 eggs on Miraal 's head..

Then devoleena  comes and spred tomato sauce on fahmaan's face and Miraal 's whole body.... Tina comes and without even giving warning she just stick cold waxing stripe and pull it very roughly... Miraal just scream like someone just pull up her skin..

Sidharth - tina...you do all what you want but..if you cross your limits then you will have to pay it.

Tina just ignore him..but all others just kept silence because they all saw how angrily he had said that  to her...and if she does something like that...god knows what Sidharth will do...

Now nimrit and tina comes and start throwing thinks like...red chilli sauce, Schezwan sauce, mayonnaise , vinegar.... But Miraal just seat there not moving a inch...

And fahmaan is talking with her to distract her..

"yrr tera birthday aa raha hai na kya chahiye terko..?"

" tu kya de sakta hai..?"

"kuch bhi...jo bhi tu mange... "

"Mira ek baat yad rakhna jo bhi mange wali ho yad rakhna yaha har taraf cameras hai.. Shehnaaz teased while laughing.

Everyone laughs for sidharth team ..

" yrr shehnaaz  thank you for reminding me...warna main to kuch esa wesa hi de deta...kyu Mira ...? Said While distracting her from torture.

"chup kr ja fahmaan...warna bohat marungi yad rakh.."

Tina was hell jealous now and she goes and bring full bucket of hot water..

Sidharth and Fahmaan sees her...
" tina jitne ke liye humanity mat
bhul...esa mat kr..."

Tina: Fahmaan it's a game...and tum bhul gaye bigg boss ka aadesh ke tum kisi ko rok nahi sakte...

Shalin also comes there...

" tina don't..." 

" i will...who are you both to stop me "

" The sanchalak and my decision is final and not even bigg boss can disagree with me stop it now " Sidharth reverted back with authority.

Tina first pour extremely hot water on Miraal's hand...

Miraal screamed..but didn't get up.... Now tina threw that hot water on Miraal's face...

Her face is burning like hell..

Fahmy: Miraal uth ja please nahi banna merko caption please get the hell up main haath chodh rha  hu ..

Sumbul didn't listen to him and still sitting...

Now tina came back and threw red chilli powder on Miraal whole body and then throw hot water on that powder and upon that she pour whole bottle of vinegar...

Miraal screamed a loud...

Fahmy  get up shouts at Mira to Get Up.

All the contestants were requesting tina to stop but she doesn't listen to anyone...

"if you love me then don't do this..." Shalin requests thinking she will stop.

"then i don't love you.... happy now..? Now just stop and let me do my work..."

" tina don't do this please...i am requesting you....." Fahmaan requests her getting fed up.

" if you have so much concern for your so called dost then uska  haath chodh do Or kaho ki uth jaye...main nahi rukne wali..understand...."

Miraal is feeling extreme heat but Miraal warned loudly , "Ms. Tina datta don't you dare to call our friendship as a so called... aur waise bhi yeh so called wala title hamse jyada tum pe aur tumhare so called boyfriend pe jyada achha lagta hai..."

Hearing this tina become hell angry... She trying to pour whole bucket of water on fahmaan's head... Just then buzzer rangs ...

Task Timings:
Mirmaan- 20  minutes
Shalin& paras-  15 minutes

Miraal won and Fahmaan became the captain.