Water (Maddie)

Bakugou goes running down the streets, chasing his classmates. He holds a bag full of water bottles, and wears an angry expression. Nobody knows what's going on, but considering that it's Bakugou, they don't want to find out.
"TAKE THE WATER BOTTLES!!" He screams. "NOW!!! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"
"NO!!!" Kaminari yells. "I'M SCARED!!"
"OF WHAT?!?!?!?! WHAT IS THERE TO BE SCARED OF?!?!?!?!"
"THAT'S NOT THE CONCERNING QUESTION!!!" Kirishima yells. "IT'S WHAT ISN'T THERE TO BE SCARED OF!!!"
"WHAT ARE YOU EXTRAS TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!"
"KACCHAN!!" Midoriya yells. "WE ALL KNOW IT'S PROBABLY POISONED!!"
"OH SHUT UP, DEKU! NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!"
"BAKUGOU!!!" lida yells. "SHOW SOME MANNERS!! THIS IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR CLASSMATES TO DRINK WATER!!"
lida stops running. "If this is you trying to care for your classmates, this is not how to do it."
"OH SHUT UP YOU NERD!!"
Bakugou throws a water bottle at the blue-haired boy's head, knocking him unconscious. He begins throwing the water at everyone, almost like they're grenades. All of 1-A tries to dodge them, but some get hit, and on the ground. Now, its just Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Asui who are standing face-to-face with Bakugou. Everyone is panting.
"What do you want, Bakugou?" Todoroki asks, breathless. "After all those times you've disowned me as your friend what are you after?"
"I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!! I CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"
"THAT'S A LIE!" Midoriya says. "You hate me."
"WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?!?!?!"
"You tell me you hate me at least three times a day. I've found notes on my desk saying, "Hey nerd. Hope you die. Hate you more today than yesterday." So yeah. Don't even give me that."
"I TAKE IT BACK!"
"Bakugou." Asui says. "You can't blame us for being concerned, ribbit."
"Yeah." Kirishima interjects. "I know you better than anyone here. you're the meanest, nastiest, rudest, most obnoxious and awful-"
"I GET IT! LET ME APOLOGIZE!! NOW DRINK THE WATER OR I'LL BLOW THIS ENTIRE PLACE UP!!"
"FINE!!" They all shout.
Everyone downs the water, and Bakugou's just leaves without another word.
"ALL OF THAT JUST TO LEAVE?!?!?!?!"