Zafira Luna Diggory and Johnny Princeton Diggory

Hi everyone my names is Zafira Luna Diggory and i am 12years old
yes im Professor Diggor's grandaughter my parents died when i was 4 from a war and i have a brother name Johnny Princeton Diggory who he is 11 years old. We been living with my grandad since and is kinda boring but got a lot of books some are interesting some are not but anyway i heard ms mcready who said that there's going to be visitor's in a few hours and and there 4 kids who are almost are age , of those 4 two are the same age as me and my brother. Johnny and me do everthing together and im over protective of him even if im older then him by a year . Anyway that photo is me and johnny when i was 4 and johnny 3 it's cute i know80139 andI and these is Johnny ://www.imdb.com/media/rm612076288/nm1869029 . This was the last family picture our parents took of us as family depositphotos_1147557-Parents-with-children we look so happy like a real family should look then a weak later the war arrived and they has to send us away so i ended it up staying with grandad . Grandad is the best he acts more of a father than my grandad. Ms. Mcready seems strict but she's a softy once you get to know her. Johnny is sweet,kind and fun and me i'm sweet,kind and loveable. Well anyway i got to go ms mcready arrive with the pevensies gotta go bye !;)

( Pic above👆Zafira, Johnny and there parents)