Chapter 14

CROSSING THE RIVER

Susan: Wait, maybe we should think about this.

Peter: We don't have time.

Susan: I was just trying to be realistic

Peter: No, you're trying to be smart...as usual!

Zafira: Peter! * looking at him with a glare and he looks at me and shakes his head and walked along*

Zafira: don't listen to him Susan he's being an ass

Susan: thanks* she smiled *

They continued there journey.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

CROSSING THE ICE

Mr. Beaver: Wait, maybe I should go first.

Peter: Maybe you should.

Mrs. Beaver: You've been sneaking second helpings haven't you?

Mr. Beaver: Well you never know what meal is going to be your last, especially with your cooking.

Zafira: * giggled*

Susan: if mum knew what we were doing...

Peter: Mum's not here!!!

Lucy: *sees wolves* Oh no!

Peter: Run!!!!!

Wolves leap in front of them, growling & sneering... and peter raised his sword while I take my bow and arrows and pointed to them

Maugrim: Put that down boy and girl, someone might get hurt.

Mr. Beaver: *pinned down*Don't worry about me! Slit his throat!

Maugrim: Leave now while you can, and you're brother leaves with you.

Susan: Stop Peter, Zafira, maybe we should listen to him!

Maugrim: Smart girl.

Mr. Beaver: Don't listen to him. Kill him. Kill him now!

Susan: Look, just because some man in a red suit hands you a sword and a bow and arrows doesn't make you both heroes! So just drop it!

Beaver: No Peter, Zafira! Narnia needs ya!

Maugrim: What's it going to be Son of Adam and daughter of eve ? We're not going to wait for ever. And neither is the river.

Lucy: Peter!! Zafira!!

Both Peter and Zafira look over Lucy and saw the ice was breaking

Peter: !Hold onto me!

Zafira acted quick grab Johnny and Peter grab Lucy and stabs sword into the ice, and they float away...

They get to shore. Peter has Lucy's coat in hand, but no Lucy.

Susan: What have you done?!

Johnny: Lucy!!! Lucy!!!

Zafira: Lucy!!

All call out: Lucy!

Lucy: Has anyone seen my coat?

Johnny: Lucy!!* he ran towards her and unispectanly kiss her on the lips but quickly pull back with wide eyes and realized what he just did*

Zafira: ohh peter is jealous * I whisper at Susan and we giggled*

Peter: crying* after the glare toward Johnny he came towards her and hug her* im sorry Lucy

Lucy: its okay Peter im alright

Mr. Beaver: Your brother and Johnny has you well looked after.

Zafira* smirked at Johnny who rolled his eyes at her*

Johnny: don't😑

Zafira: what?! im glad you had that in you, my baby brother is growing up* hugging him and kissing his cheek*

Johnny: stop!😞

Everyone laughs and embraces.

Mrs. Beaver: I don't think you'll be needing those coats any more!

Walk through and see spring coming about and flowers budding as they leave there coats and head toward Aslan's Camp

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

BACK TO THE WATERFALL, THE WITCH, EDMUND AND DWARF

Dwarf: It's so warm here! *receiving a cold look from Witch* I think I'll go check the sleigh.

Wolf: We found the traitor (Carrying the Fox) He was gathering troops near the sharwood forest.

White Witch: Nice of you to drop by. I understand you were so helpful to my wolves last night.

Fox: Forgive me your majesty

White Witch: Don't waste my time with flattery.

Fox: Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you *Looks at Edmund* You have got yourself a wonderful girl Edmund she misses you

Edmund: * wide eyed* thank you

White Witch: *Looks first to Edmund and than at Fox* Where is ASLAN! Answer me! *About to hit him with wand*

Edmund: Wait! The Beavers said something about the Stone Table and an army.

White Witch: Thank you Edmund. It is good for this creature to see some honesty before he dies..

Edmund: NO! * She turned the fox to stone and White Slaps Edmund across face*

White Witch: Think who's side you are on. MINE...*turns his head* Or theirs? If it is a war Aslan wants *turns butterfly to stone* It's a war he shall get.

Edmund's mind: oh please, please don't let anything harm my family, especially Zafira, oh how I miss her