Chapter 6

( Zafira's P.O.V.)

i woke up and saw that johnny is not in his bed, so i decided to go to the bathroom and do what i always do in the morning.
I went to the mirror and saw myself i look horrible, i had red puffy eyes with bags under my eyes and my hair looks like a tornado through up on my hair.

Then i remember what happened yesterday, i can't believe that edmund would say that to me , i know i may act like i'm a know it all but that doesn't mean i act like a bitch, yeah! yeah! i said a bad word and i know im only 11 years old but that doesn't mean i will say it. i really like a edmund and might even love but were to young to date and he doesn''t love me anyways so whatever. i change my outfit and walk downstairs to the dinning room and saw peter,susan,lucy, johnny and yeah edmund. He looked at me but i look away and got my breakfast and walked outside in the gardens.

(Edmund's P.O.V)

I woke up and went to the shower, brush my teeth and stuff. I walked out of the bathroom to see peter there with his arms crossed and a angry look on his face ! oh great my day just got better
!NOT!

Me : what do you want peter?

Peter :! i want you to apologise to Zafira, johnny told me that she slept with tears on her eyes and repeating herself in her sleep that she's worthless and that it was true what you said, she believes in anything you say! Now i want you to apologise today or else and im not joking ed!

Me: i know i feel bad, im a horrible person . I wish i can tell her what i feel for her, she's the most beatiful girl i have ever seen in my life, but now she hates me* looks down with tears rolling down in is cheek*

Peter : don't worry i can tell that zafira has a good heart and will accept your apology. And a you love zafira huh?* smirks*

Me: you know what fine yes i like her, no scratch that i love her but im to young i mean were both 11 and she's my first crush and all i dont know but we will be together in the future.

Peter: i knew it ! anyway we should go to breakfast

Me: yeah let's go!

We walk down the stairs and sat on my chair , greeted with good mornings from everyone except zafira cause she's not here yet. In like 10 minutes i saw zafira walking towards us. She look at everyone and finally looked at me she had tears in her eyes that i don't think no one notice it but i did she took her breakfast and made her way towards the back door and left.
i decided to follow her. i got up and went towards the door and see her looking at the pond right in front oh her with her arms wrap around her legs and the croak of her neck resting in her knees.

Me: zafira?

she didn't look up, she stayed quiet

Me: zafira? please look at me it's killing me

She looked at me with pain in her eyes and talked

Zafira : what?* whispered*

Me : i dont want you to say anything okay i want you to listen to everything i have to say cause is important

She nods, so i started talikng

Me: Zafira i'm so sorry that i yelled at you, in sorry that i called you a bitch, im sorry that you hate me, im sorry that im a horrible person that its always rude to people, im sorry that i love you i just cant help it your so beatiful,smart,good hearted,cunning and so caring to others that i -

her lips met mine, i was shocked at first but kissed back softly and BOOM the fireworks started and bombs errupting in the air i felt like the luckiest boy ever and it is my first kiss, !MY FIRST KISS WITH ZAFIRA im so happy then i ended with our forheads together looking at each others eyes smiling.

Zafira : its okay ed i forgive you and by the way I love you too, i always have ever since lets say for 5 days

Me : you do!

Zafira : yes i do *smiles*but i feel like were to young to date so maybe in about a year we could try ?

Me: i dont care as long as our love will never dies and as long as i have you here with me * puts his arms around her waist and kiss her foreahed
and smiles*

Me: we better go the others might be suspicious about us and getting worried

Zafira: okay!

She jumps on my back and laughs

Zafira : gitty up horse to the castle * saying with a posh accent*

Me: * laughing* your so weird

Zafira : i know but you love me anyways

Me : you got that right

I ran fast with her on my back to the house laughing.