Chapter 10

(Edmund's P.O.V)

Edmund is walking through the courtyard and see's Giant Rumblebuffin.

He walks further in and see's a stone lion - he draws glasses and a moustache on it.

Edmund continues through the courtyard, he steps over what he thinks is a log of some sort...only to be lurched on by Maugrim!

Maugrim:  Stand still stranger!

Me: I'm a Son of Adam, I met the Queen in the woods

Maugrim gets off him.

Maugrim: My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen - or perhaps not so fortunate

Maugrim: Wait here (I see the glorious throne, and sits on it longingly. Then, the witch comes up behind him and says, scaring him half to death.)

White Witch: You like it

Me: (i jumped up startled) Ye... yes, your majesty

White Witch:  I thought you might

White witch:  Tell me, your sisters and your girlfriend are deaf?

Me: No and I don't have a girlfriend  at least not now White Witch: is your girlfriends brother and your brother are, unintelligent?

Me: Well not Johnny but i think my brother is because mom says...

White Witch: Then how dare you come alone! Edmund, I ask so little of you

Me: I'm sorry but they don't listen to me except Zafira but I didn't tell her!

White Witch: Couldn't even do that!

Me:  I...I did bring them half way. There  at the damp at the house of the beaver's

White Witch:  Well...I guess your not a total lost then.

Me: Is there any chance I may have some more Turkish delight now?

White Witch: Ginnabrick, our guest is hungry

Ginnabrick: This way...for your num nums...

White Witch : Maugrim!!!! You know what to do....

Maugrim let's out a howl, I realized the horrible truth

as wolves surround the castle...they charge from the castle.

What have I done Im a traitor, Zafira.. Ohh noo!! There after Zafira .. Please don't let them kill her, I hate myself right now.

I miss my brother and sisters, yes surprisingly i do, even Johnny and most importantly Zafira . I'm so stupid for giving information to the white witch.They must hate me now. I hope I get out soon.