Epilogue❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 years later in the real world

Zafira and Edmund marry and had 2 twins. A boy and a girl. There names are Sterling Mason Pevensie and Selena Marie Pevensie. Sterling have his mother's eyes and father's hair and the Selena has his father's eyes and mother's hair.

Lucy and Johnny got married and had 1 child since Lucy couldn't have more. It was a girl. They named her Lucinda Elizabeth Princeton Diggory. Yes she has a long name so does Shay. Also adopted a Korean boy named Shay Joseph Princeton Diggory.

Susan got married with a guy name Theo Raeken ( see what I did there 😉😉😉) she met in college and now she is 6 months pregnant with triplets.😮😮😮 Yeah I know triplets.

Peter well...he came out of the closet. Literally. He's married to Andrew Williams for 8 years. He is a nice guy and is literally perfect for Peter. They adopted 3 children 2 girls and 1 boy, there actually related. The girls names are Scarlett Alexandra Williams and Juliet Rose Williams and the boy's name is Noah Alexander Williams. There one big happy family no matter there sexuallity. Love is Love, God loves us the same.

Even though they never got back to Narnia. They will always be Kings and Queens of Narnia. They all Lived Happily Ever After.

THE END❤️❤️❤️
---------------------------------
Hey guys I finished this story cause it was already in quotev so I moved it here. I'm not doing a Sequel to the other movies. I really hoped you guys enjoyed this book it took me a lot of work but it was worth it. Please guys read my other story Love has no limit ( Liam Dunbar love story). Vote me/Comment me.

Follow me on:
Sing Smule: Jeanette164
Quotev: Jeanette
Polyvore: jeanette-ocasio

Thanks guys bye😉❤️😉❤️😉❤️