🌄😇One🌄😇

💙💛Shamiyah💙💛

Hey everybody, my name is Shamiyah William

Hey everybody, my name is Shamiyah William. I'm 17 going on 18 in a month and I'm starting my senior year at Oak Ridge High School in a week. I was born and raised at Orlando, FL with my parents since my mom owns her bakery and my dad owns the tattoo shop.

To be honest, I didn't do much but hanged out with my family and chill and I don't care. I just don't want to be bothered by kids around my age that's don't have nothing better to do but pick on me because of my size. 

I mean, they always hates me for no good reasons especailly when I don't do nothing but do my school work and get out of there. I know everybody said that I'm beautiful in my own ways but sometimes, I find it bullshit because I'm a big girl that no boys don't want. 

The only friend I got is my cousin Tamia since she also a big girls. The only difference is that she don't care about what nobody said about her especailly when it's comes to weights as long she not obese where she can barely move. 

I'm going to the mall with her for school shopping tomorrow since she going to get me around noon. As much I wish school started at least after Labor Day but I got to spend time with Tamia as much as I can even though we goes to the same school. 

Yes, she only a year older than me since she'll be 17 in November which is around Thanksgiving. Now, I'm in my room watching "The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder" on Disney+ after I ate dinner for tonight since I cooked the chicken alfredo and garlic bread. 

I don't cook much on summertime because it's too hot to standing on the stove especailly when I lives in Florida since it's known for having the extremely hot weather and hurricane season. Whenever I do, it's be something quick and simple like spaghetti, alfredo, taco, hot dog and stuff like that. 

As soon they shows the scene where Dijonay being a fake ass friend to Penny like she always was, I heard the door knocking and it's was my dad.
"Come in", I said as I takes an sip of the sip of the "Sunkrist" berry lemonade soda that just came out awhile ago which is good as hell.
"Hey baby", My dad said since he just got home from work about 5 minutes ago. 

"Hey daddy, how's work?", I asked as I looked at the TV to watch Penny's friends being fake as hell. 
"It's was fine, how's your day?", He asked as he sat down on my bed and kissed me on the forehead like a normal father would do. 

My dad was in the gang before he opened the tattoo shop but he got out before him and my mom got married to better himself since most of his friends are either in prison for the long time or passed away especailly my godfather Jordan since he getting out of prison soon on parole after spending most of his prison time for robbery and gun resalted charges. 

They wanted to give him 20 years but he took a plea deal and only gave him 12 years. No, he didn't snitch on his friends like 6ix9ine did a few years ago leaving his blood buddies to do 10-15 years in prison for gang related crimes. Truth is, I always thought that Hispanic dude is a fake gangster who acting tough on soical media but can't go toe to toe with the real gangster especailly when he at LAX. 

Hell, even tried that shit with YG but he exposed him for being a pedophile which is true because real gangster don't mess around with little kids. If I was him, I would stay the hell away from LA before I get myself beat up or killed especially Compton since it's full of Bloods and Crips there. 

If that Hispanic dude just be himself and stop saying "I'm a king of New York" like a jackass, people would respect him whether they like him or not. 

After my dad left my room, I continue watching TV on Disney+ since I'm watching "Suite Life With Zach And Cody" for childhood memories. I'm glad that Disney+ and any other streaming service exsite so that I won't have to watch the same old shit on TV especailly VH1 since all they shows is reruns of movies and reality shows that make black people like me look bad. 

As for Netflix, not much since I watch certain shows there like "Stranger Things". As soon the last eposide of "Suite Life With Zach And Cody" ended, I turned the TV off, laid down and went to sleep since it's almost 2 AM and I'm ready to go to bed.