🌄😇Three🌄😇

🌈🌊Tamia🌈🌊

I woke up the next morning since I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished, I went downstairs to the kitchen as I took out the milk and cereal since that's what I'm eating for breakfast before I get ready go to the ice cream shop with Melvin since it's was his idea. 

I already know he going to bring Mario and Deshuan along with his a month old son DJ since he not going to bring his bitch of his girlfriend with him. I mean, I don't want to turned on Fox 35, WESH which is NBC, WKMG which is CBS nor any other news station and see her acting the fool right in front of everybody including the kids.

I'm going to get dressed after I eat breakfast since I'm going to get Shamiyah and take her to the ice cream shop. As for Mario, I hope he talks to her forreal because she only say "hey" and keeps it moving. I know she too shy to talk to him and very insecure about her weights but I'm sure that he going to like her for who she is and not with her for sex. 

💛💙Shamiyah💛💙

After I ate breakfast for today since I cooked myself some cheese grist, bacon and eggs along with orange juice, I went to the bathroom and take an shower since Tamia is on her way over here. 

When I'm finished, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put the pads in my underwear since I just started bleeding in between my legs causing the cramps in my stomach, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the black dress with the sunflower on it. 

Shamiyah's dress👗👗

I put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my necklace, put on my flip flop, grabs my things including the mask just in case I need them and heading out of the door as I locked the door behind me and wait on Tamia to get here

Yes, I still had to wear a mask at the certain place since the whole COVID-19 thing kind of dies down. I have discover a lot of things during the pandemic besides doing classes online including when it's comes to music. To be honest, I rather do classes online for the whole senior year than deal with asshole who treats me like shit at school especially when everybody has to walked around with mask all day. 

I continue wait outside for a few minutes until Tamia pulled up to my house as I got up and got in the car since she about to say something.
"Hey Miyah", She said as "I'm Upset" by Drake is playing in the background which is I'm not a huge fan of especially when he trying to be something that he's not.
"Hey Tamia", I said as I put on the seatbelt while she drove off to the ice cream shop that I've never been to before called "Kelly's Homemade Ice Cream". 

While she driving her car, I took out the clear lip gloss, pulled the mask down and put on them on as "WusYaName" by Tyler The Creator started playing which is thank god because I rather listen to this dude from the West Coast than Drake since I never get the appeal of this dude at all especially when he known for stealing other people shit.