🌄😇Five🌄😇

🦀🐚Kaliyah🦀🐚

I woke up on the Thursday morning with the bacon hits my noes as I looked at the clock and it's after 9 AM. So I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished using the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Good morning baby", She said as she stirred the grist with mild cheddar cheese and butter.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took out the new blue coffee mug and made some coffee since I mixed mines with sugar and Hazelnut creamer.

After I made some coffee, I sat down on the breakfast bar waiting on my mom to finished cooking breakfast. She'll be taking an nap after we eat breakfast since she gets home around 8 AM. I know you asking do she still got work tonight, yes since she usually wears something simple during the day while I'm at school.

Yes, it's still going to be the same thing expect we at the new city and new home. When I'm finished fixing me some coffee, I went to the breakfast bar and wait in my mom to finished cooking before I eat and chill for the rest of the day.

I'm glad I don't have much to do today because I really don't feel like going outside today especially going to the store. Thanks God "Instacart" exist so that people won't have to go out and do grocery shopping especially when they are busy.

I still going to checked out the pool backyard since my mom spent hours setting up the patio includes the pool chair since she ordered on "Amazon". When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the plates, went to the living room and turned the TV on "Paramount+" since I'm getting ready to watch some old "Nickelodeon" shows including cartoons.

🌞🌕Regina🌞🌕

After I ate breakfast for today which is oatmeal, it's time for me to get ready for school shopping since I'm going to my new school on Monday. So I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower, took my clothes, put them in the hamper and got in the warm shower as I washed my body a couple of times with "Dove" brand pink soap.

When I'm finished, I got out of the shower as I dried off, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my black dress.

Regina's dress👗👗

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with "Body Fantasies" brand Vanilla perfume, put on my earrings, look at the mirror one more time, grabs my purse and went to the living room as I saw my grandma sitting ...

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with "Body Fantasies" brand Vanilla perfume, put on my earrings, look at the mirror one more time, grabs my purse and went to the living room as I saw my grandma sitting in the living room watching "Judge Mathis" since it's about to end after being on for years.

"Are you ready to go baby?", My grandma asked as she turned the TV off.
"Yes ma'am", I said as we heads out of the door and locked it as my grandma unlocked her white SUV.