🌄😇Eight🌄😇

💛💙Shamiyah💛💙

I woke up on the Sunday morning since the sun it's cloudy as I got up out of the bed and made them up. They said it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow morning. I don't know about the weather for Monday but I might watch the news later after I come back from the guy with the dreads named Kareem.

When I'm finished using the bathroom, I went to the kitchen as I saw my dad in the kitchen cooking breakfast while my mom in the living room watching TV.
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I fixed me some coffee. Yes, my parents don't work on the Sundays since their shop do be closed. After my parents told me good morning, I went to the dining room the cup of coffee as I took out my phone and goes on Instagram since they was talking about the back to school party that's happens last night.

They can call me a "party pooper" all they wants but at least I won't have to deal with people getting their heads knocked off. I know it's after 9 AM and Mario ain't going to come and get me until around noon since I got time to get ready. 

I hope the guys that he hanging around with ain't bunch of jackasses that don't want me nor fat shaming me. When I'm finished eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen and washed dishes since I got to do chores before I leave the house for a couple of hours. 

🦀🐚Kaliyah🦀🐚

After I ate breakfast for today, I went to the bathroom as I turned shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the warm shower as I washed my body a couple of times with "Dove" brand shea butter soap. When I'm finished, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brushed my teeth and went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my zebra underwear, lotion my body with coco butter and put on my blue jeans and white belly shirt. 

Kaliyah's outfit👗👚👖

While I'm putting on my "Secret" brand deodorant until I got an text messages from Kareem to let me know that he on his way over here to get me

While I'm putting on my "Secret" brand deodorant until I got an text messages from Kareem to let me know that he on his way over here to get me. So I took off the hair scarf, sprayed my hair brown and black hair weave that not too long, sprayed myself with "Body Fantasies" coconut perfume, put on my black wedge sandals, put on my earrings, grabs my purse and went to the living room as I'm about to heads out of the door. 

"Alright mom, I'll be back in a couple of hours", I said as I heard the car honking.
"Okay, be back before dinner", She said since she cooking taco for dinner tonight. I got out of the car as I saw Kareem sitting on the hood of his nice black Cadillac Escalade.

Kareem's car🚗🚗🚘