🌄😇Four🌄😇

💛💙Shamiyah💛💙

I woke up the next morning since my phone started ringing and it's was Tamia calling me.

Phone Convo📱📱☎️

Shamiyah♍🍓🍑🍑: Hello!
Tamia♏🐣🐣💚: Hey Miyah, are you up?
Shamiyah♍🍓🍑🍑: I just woke up why?
Tamia♏🐣🐣💚: I'm just calling you to let you know that I'm on my way over here.
Shamiyah♍🍓🍑🍑: Did you tell my parents about coming to my house?
Tamia♏🐣🐣💚: Yeah, they fine with it.
Shamiyah♍🍓🍑🍑: Okay, I'll see you when you get here.

Phone Convo over📱📱☎️

After I got off of the phone with Tamia, I used the bathroom, put on the fresh pads, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some "Fruit Loop" for breakfast and went to the living room as I turned the TV on it's on MTV which is I don't want to watch people act a fool in public.

So I changed the channel to see what's on TV right now since it's after 10 AM and I just woke up. As I got it on "Fuse", I heard the door knocking and it's was Tamia.
"Come it", I yelled as I takes an bite of the cereal since she walked in the house with the "McDonald's" bag with her since she must've stopped there and get some breakfast before they stop serving them.

"Hey Miyah", She said as she sat down on the couch and take her sausage, eggs and cheese McGriddles and hash brown out of the bag.
"Hey Tamia", I said as I takes an bite of the cereal. I don't know how long she going to be here but she said she ain't going to be here all day because she promised her mom to help her with something since she don't have to work today.

🦀🐚Kaliyah🦀🐚

Hey everybody, my name is Kaliyah Brown

Hey everybody, my name is Kaliyah Brown. I'm 17 years old and I'm starting my senior year at my new home since I just moved to Orlando, FL a week ago. I originally from Baltimore, MD but my mom got an new job at the hospital where I got to say goodbye at my hometown.

To be honest, I'm glad that I just moved to Florida because I need to get away from the cold weather especially around winter time since it's be cold as hell out there. I'm still going to miss my friends from home especially Erica and her girlfriend Jackie.

They maybe lesbians but I don't care, as long they are happy since I got family members from my mom's side that's also gay. Don't worry, I'm still going to keep in touch with them but I'm going to be at the new city that's known for having an extremally hot weather.

Now, I'm at home watching TV after we spend all morning to get everything that we needed to be done especially going to my new school where I met the staff members and do a little school tour. We was going to the grocery store but my mom was too tired to do it so she decried to ordered some groceries on "Instacart" and "Walmart" apps since she buying some school supplies.