🌄😇Six🌄😇

💛💙Shamiyah💛💙

I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast after I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom since it's after 9 AM. While I'm scrambling the eggs with garlic powder and pepper, my phone started vibrating and it's was Mario texting me saying "good morning".

I'm going to text him back but I don't want to burn my food up. So I finished cooking breakfast including cooking the cheese grist since I'm using sharp cheddar. After I cleaned my mess up, I grabs my food and orange juice and went to the living room as I grabs the remote and find something to watch on "Hulu" until I gets to "Family Guy". 

I'm not going to leave until tonight so I got all day to chill before I get ready for my first date with Mario.

🦀🐚Kaliyah🦀🐚

I'm at the salon getting my hair down by the girl that I just met on Instagram yesterday named Tamera. I don't usually let anybody to do my hair besides my family members and my friends but she seems like the cool chick.

So my mom accept her offer since she'll pay her $200 to do it. While she putting the black human hair on my head, she getting ready to asked me.
"Are you from here?", She asked as "Keep The Door Open" by Silk Sonic started playing in the background. To be honest, I rather hear this song a billion times a day than that "Up" song since it's just as bad as "WAP". 

I mean, when that song first came out, a lot of us hate it because it's nothing but Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion shoving their sex lives down our throat including when it's comes to oral sex. The worst part about this song is when people accessing us of being sexist and misogynistic all because we don't like the song especially dudes.

There are better sex songs than "WAP" no matter what's music genres it is. After I told her that I'm from Baltimore, MD and just moved here not long ago, she gave me the mirror of my long black hair weave since I look good. It's may not be look long but it's long enough since is down to my middle back. 

After my mom paid Tamera, we left the salon since we about to stop by somewhere to get us something to eat. 

⏰⏰15 minutes later⏰⏰

I'm at "Buffalo Wild Wings" since I got myself some mild chicken wings, fries and some "Pepsi". I don't like my food too spicy where it's burns my mouth especially with chicken wings since I always used hot sauce that's are mild. 

We was going to "McDonald's" at first but I've been craving for chicken wings for the past 2 days. So we deiced to eat something from "Buffalo Wild Wings". While I'm eating our lunch since my mom is in the bathroom, I saw Kareem, Marcus and Deshuan walked in the restaurant with 3 girls with him since one of them got an hair cut while the other 2 girls got longer ones especially the light skin girl with the orange hair. 

 "What's up Kaliyah", Kareem said as I washed the buffalo sauce off of my mouth with the napkin.
"Hey Kareem, what are you doing here?", I asked as I takes an sip of my soda.
"Not much, I'm about to get something to eat, what about you?", He asked as the girl with the baby standing their behind him like she wants to beat me up even though she don't know me.

"I'm eating lunch after I get my hair done", I said remembering paying Tamera before we got here. We was going to talk a little bit longer until I heard the same girl calling his name.
"I better get going, Deshuan's girl is acting like a total bitch", He said as I wave at them bye while the same girl mean mugged me but I don't care. 

I'm not here to start beef with anybody especially when I just moved to Orlando. This is not the first time that I got cussed out by some jealous girlfriend because last year, my other best friend Mimi dares me to go in the closet and kissed the dude named Malik where we was in the closet for 20 minutes.