🌄😇Seven🌄😇

💰💵Mario💰💵

I woke up on the Saturday morning with the sun hits my face, the bacon smells hits my nose and some Gospel music playing in the background as I moaned out of my sleep and got up out of the bed.

I know my grandma don't usually plays music that loud especially when it's early in the morning. After I made my bed and used the bathroom including washing my hands, I went to the kitchen as I saw my grandma in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Good morning grandma", I said as I sat down on the dinning table.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", She asked since she almost finished with the breakfast.

"Yes ma'am", I said as I started texting Shamiyah to tell her good morning. I know I just met her a couple of days ago but I already having an freaky thought about her last night where she riding me in the car during the rain storm.

I wondered how my name would sound like when I hit it but unlike them bitch ass simps, I'm not going to rush and screw Shamiyah. I'm pretty sure that she'll give me some ass whenever she ready but not right now because we just went to the bowling alley last night.

As for today, I'm going to Kareem's house to chill with him since I already knows Melvin going to be there.

I don't know about Deshaun because Briana ain't been at home since last night especially when he had to get up every 30 minutes to see what do DJ wants. At least he not shaking him like half of them people do whenever their babies cries. I know dealing baby crying is an pain in the ass but that's one of the things I would never do if I ever have an kid in the future.

Right now, I'm not ready to be a dad because I'm 17 and ain't going to turn 18 until February. When I'm finished eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen and start cleaning up the kitchen since she ain't going to let me go anywhere until I helped her clean up the house.

🦀🐚Kaliyah🦀🐚

I'm at home taking an shower before I gets in the pool since I hasn't checked out the backyard pool just yet. Yes, my mom just brought the pool chair for the backyard including the pool.

When I'm finished taking an shower, I got out of the bathroom as I went my room as I sprayed my cat, lotion my body and put on the black bikini.

Kaliyah's bikini👙👙🏖️

I need to get in the pool as soon as possible before I start bleeding in between my legs since I just brought some more tampons and pads but I'm using the ones that I got left since it's only a few

I put on some deodorant, put on my white flip flops, grabs my pink Bluetooth speakers, put on my bikini covers and went to the kitchen as my mom in the living room watching TV.
"Alright mom, I'm about to go backyard", I said as I went to the kitchen and grabs the ice cream cone out of the freezer.