🌄😇Nine🌄😇

💛💙Shamiyah💛💙

I woke up at 5 AM for my first day of my senior year as I moaned out of the sleep, pressed the snooze button , got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished doing my morning hygiene including brushing my teeth, I went back to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear, lotion my body and put on my blue jeans and red tank top. 

Shamiyah's outfit👖👚👗

I put on some deodorant, took off my hair tie, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something

"Good morning Miyah", My mom said as she takes an sip of her coffee while my dad is watching the news on Fox 35 Orlando. 
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator since I'm eating the cereal. I did packed my lunch last night before I did my nightly hygiene because I don't care for most of the food from school. 

They use to let us leave campus around lunch time for lunch but they stop doing it at the middle of my sophomore year because most of the kids don't come back before the lunch is over with. Since then, they became more strict about it where they goes to jail and gets suspended for a week. 

If them kids wasn't so hardhead, they would still let us leave campus around lunch time. When I'm finished eating the cereal, I washed out the bowl, grabs the lunchbox, grabs the bottle of cranberry juice, told my parents bye and heading out of the door as I put on my Bluetooth headphone on and start walking to the bus stop as "Just Once" by James Ingram started playing in the background. 

I hope my bus make it on time because I don't want to be late of the first day of school especially when they don't have enough bus driver. 

🦀🐚Kaliyah🦀🐚

I'm at the main office waiting on the Hispanic boy getting out of the school counselor since Mrs. Perez's office is small. I did got up at 5 AM, did my hygiene and got dressed since I'm wearing the blue jeans and red "Rugrats" shirt. 

Kaliyah's outfit👖👚👗