🌄😇Two🌄😇

💛💙Shamiyah💛💙

I woke up at 9 AM with the sun hits my face through the blue lace curtains that's matches my bed set. I got up, stretch, made my bed and went to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I went to the kitchen as I took out everything I need for the breakfast sandwich including the bacon. 

This will be the last week of me staying up late and sleep until 10 AM during school days because I'll be going back to the hellhole that I've known since 9th grade. I maybe almost an adult since my birthday is on September 12th but I just can't wait until I get the hell out of there so that I won't has to deal with most of the asshole at that school.

There are some kids around my age that's are decent like the dude name Mario. I've been hearing stories about him from girls talking about they wants to be in bed with him, they wants to have his baby, they wants him to perform oral sex on her or whatever. 

I'm not going to lie, he's the fine ass dude that look good enough to eat but I never talk to him much beside saying "excuse me" whenever him and his friends be in mines and Tamia's way because I don't think he wants a big girl like me. 

I know one his friends is Tamia's boyfriend which is Melvin since I always let them make out while I'm stay in my own lane. As for his other friends Deshuan, he just had a baby my the girl that I don't like named Briana a month ago since Tamia told me about his son that's named after him but they called him "DJ" because he's the Junior. 

When I'm finished eating breakfast and clean up after myself, I went to my room as I took out things that I want to wear and connect my phone to blue Bluetooth speaker as "Hold On" by HER started playing in the background. It's maybe loud as hell but whatever, at least I don't do it late at night nor early in the morning while half of us be asleep. 

I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the hot shower as I washed my body with strawberry pound cake from "Baths And Body Work" since I got the whole set. 

When I'm finished, I got out of the shower as I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went back to my room as "No Guidance" by Chris Brown and Drake is playing in the background. I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on the "Dove" brand deodorant and put on my white shorts and white shirt.

Shamiyah's outfit👗👚👖

I'm about to flat ironed my hair until my phone started ringing and it's was Tamia calling me

Phone Convo📱📱☎️

Shamiyah♍🍓🍑🍑: Hello!
Tamia♏🐣🐣💚: Hey Miyah, what are you doing?
Shamiyah♍🍓🍑🍑: I'm doing my hair, are you still coming?
Tamia♏🐣🐣💚: Yeah, I'm on my way over to your house.

Phone Convo over📱📱☎️

After she hung up, another songs started playing since "Lost You" Snoh Aalegra as I started flat ironed my hair. After I did my hair, I put on my earring, put on my "Virgo" necklace, put on my white flip flop, turned the music off, grabs my things, turned off the bathroom lights off and went outside the door as I locked the door behind me and sat down on the porch and wait on Tamia for a few minutes until her green car pulled up on my driveway.