Chapter 10

"Happy birthday again, dear. I hope you're enjoying the night. It's yours." I leave a trail of kisses on Oscar's cheek and, as very much expected, he is quick to wipe it off with disgust all over his face.

"Eww... You're ruining my make-up." He complains. His make-up was okay until he tried getting rid of my red lipstick. He should have left it there.

"Nothing can be ruined on you, darling. You'd rock in an outfit made of condoms." I lean in, pretending I am going for another kiss.

"Get off of me. It took two hours to get this masterpiece done. And I still have to be perfect on the pictures. Stay away." He takes out a mirror to see if he is still picture perfect.

"Damn, Oscar. You told me Reina and Jamar wouldn't be here. Why are they making their way to us, looking like they are craving for my head on a platter of shrimps in hot sauce?" They better not raise a ruccus and ruin my friend's party. I won't take that well.

"They declined the invite, saying they had something important. I don't like their drama very much but I am glad they could make it. They are my friends too. Don't worry though. If they bark, we bite." He winks at me, squeezing my hand a little.

"I need another drink. See you around." I lie, leaving him with his guests and making my way to the bathroom. I am not ready to see Reina. This time I might speak and she won't like what I have to say.

I walk by the pool, careful not to slip with my high heels. What a humiliation it would be to end up in the water with-

Fuck!

I feel my whole body being swallowed by the gigantic pool after being pushed into it. I struggle to get to the top with my attire but succeed within seconds to get my head out of the water just in time to see Reina walking away from the scene. That bitch. I am going to snatch her head out of her body and-

No, Aiden. You won't let her get to you that easy. That is not you. Just act classy while giving her a sip of her own poison.

I slowly get out of the pool, conscious that my nipples are very much visible under my now see-through dress. I decided to go braless tonight, so with the wet fabric stuck to my skin, there is nothing left to imagination. Guess what Jamar's weaknesses are? Boobs and asses. And I have both on display.

I sensually make my way toward Oscar's throne where the toxic couple is now celebrating my downfall. I am only a few metres away from them when Jamar's jaw suddenly drops as he gets a glimpse of what he craves for twenty-four/seven. Did I say glimpse? He is literally staring, gawking, salivating, forgetting Reina is right in front of him.

The latter instantly turns around upon Jamar's reaction and her jaw hits the ground so hard, it sends vibrations to my heart. She gathers herself fast enough to turn back to Jamar and pretend she didn't see me. But I know she did.

"Oscar, my dear. Can I have the key to your house, please? I need to use the dryer. I had a little- Uhm... Inconvenience. I am so wet." I pout playfully, caressing the fabric over my chest, pretending I am getting rid of the water.

"I see... I've got a dryer in my customized poolhouse now. Inconveniences like this happen all the time here. To other's fortune." He winks at me, following me in the biting session he promised we would get in if these two barked.

"Perfect. Do you have bathrobes there or do I need to stay naked till my dress dries up?" I keep feeding the fire in Reina's ass.

"A body like this shouldn't be hidden under a robe, dear. But there are towels there. Go get some warmth." He takes a sip of champagne and pretends to look for something on his phone.