Chapter 11

(AIDEN'S POV)

Opening my eyes slowly to avoid getting direct sunlight right into my irises, I instantly feel the pain in my head intensifying. Karma is a bitch.

I lift the covers up and realize I am not wearing my dress but a shirt and shorts. Did Dylan- Eww... Gross. I hope it was Danny.

I can't see any of them nor can I hear a sound outside of my room. I wonder what they are up to. If they are still here...

I gather all my strength and walk over to my mirror. Damn, in a beauty contest against a racoon, it would win hands down. That is what I get for being a naughty girl.

I deserve everything that is happening to me. I can't complain now. I can't deny I would do it again though.

"Hey, you're up... How are you feeling?" Danny asks as he walks into the room. I like how relaxed he is while coming close. I thought we had lost that.

I consider telling him I feel like shit but even shit would be deeply offended if I said I felt like it.

"Better than yesterday, I guess. The headache is bearable." I lie. Yesterday I was unconscious most times or sedated. I don't remember feeling pain. Today is another story.

"Really?" He looks at me doubtfully. A five-year-old would lie better than me.

"I'll be okay in a while. It's just a headache. I'm not dying."

"Well, you could have. I totally freaked out." He approaches slowly, taking his hands out of his pockets.

"Maybe I should have."

"Don't ever say that again, Ai. I'm sorry for making you miserable sometimes but don't you ever fucking think I want you gone." He takes a deep breath as he hugs me tight, making sure I feel his love. I have missed this.

I stay silent, not knowing what to say. A lot has happened, a lot can still happen. And I don't want to ruin anything this time.

"Who got me out of my dress last night? Tell me it wasn't Dylan..." I beg.

"Ai, you had no bra on and were wearing some lacey thong. There's absolutely no way in hell Dylan would have let me get close to you, let alone undress you."

"Then who did? For fuck's sake, Danny... Tell me it wasn't him." I panic, feeling nauseous.

"I wouldn't have let that happen either. My friend, Stacey, who I had to pick up on the way back home, was eager to help when I told her my bestfriend had an accident." My heart suddenly starts bumping hard against my chest at his words.

"Your plus-one? That freaking model with zero imperfection? You let her undress me? Oh my fucking- Oh, Earth, just swallow me. I don't want to see another day." I walk over to the bed, let myself fall onto it, covering my head with a pillow. I regret my action instantly as the pillow gets in contact with my wound, sending electric signals to my brain.

"She's the only female I could find. Or would you have preferred Reina? Or Cherry? Or Dylan? Stacey was quick and not judging at all."

"Kill me already."

"Come on... I thought you didn't see me. How do you know what Stacey looks like?" He asks playfully. I can hear a little amusement in his voice. That bastard.

"And I thought you didn't see me. How do you know about the thong?" I ask, tossing the pillow as I sit upright and face him, pretending my head is not exploding.

"Relax. I was not lucky enough to see it for myself. When we headed back home, Stacey said she was glad she could help cause it would have been awkward and gross if your cousin had seen you in that sexy, lacey thong. And then, she complimented your body." What?