five

Jake was waiting for the girl to arrive in class

Jake was waiting for the girl to arrive in class. He was happy he now sat next to her, so he could probably talk with her more.
After Sana had lunch with him and his friends yesterday, he couldn't
stop smiling. Although they actually knew them for only 2 days now, he was so happy with her.

Sana seemed pretty shy but at the same time so kind and warm hearted.
She cared for others, that's what Jake actually really liked at the girl.

It was wednesday, they had to present their ideas for the project monday. Still 5 days left, including the current day.
Jake wasn't sure if they could meet up at the weekend. He hoped.

10 more minutes and Sana was still not there. Jake got a bit more tensed now since she'd normally be earlier at class than himself. But it was still 7 minutes until class would start.
She was probably just a bit late he thought.

The 7 minutes passed by so slowly. Jake looked out of the window, he now almost sat right next to, only one seat in between. But unfortunately the seat was still empty.
Jake sighed. What if she wouldn't come?
It wasn't that it would be that terrible to be alone in Mrs. Choi's class.
It was just boring without Sana.

Jake saw the teacher entering tha class, on time for the bell ring.
All students stood up as the teacher placed his bag on his desk, standing in front of his class's students. Jake sighed again before pulling himself together and standing up too.

Everyone greeted the teacher before sitting down again.

"Today, you'll have time for the project" Mrs. Choi said loudly through the class.
"You can think about ideas with your partner and decide how you'll build it"
The teacher added before exhaling and opening his laptop for work.

"Great. How should I work on the project with my partner when he isn't even here?"
He asked himself, his chin placed on his hands on his table.

He turned surprised around when he heard the creek of the big door of the classroom.
It was opened by the outside, someone was coming inside.
When the door revealed the person, Jake's heart skipped a beat. It was Sana.
He smiled at her, not wondering why she was to late for now.

"I'm sorry for being late, Mr. Choi" The girl bowed to the teacher looking up from his laptop.
"This is the last time something like this will happen, understood mrs. Park? This is a warning"
He said before nodding and paying his attention back to his laptop.

Sana nodded in understanding before she walked towards Jake, sitting down on her seat right next to him. She looked really cute with her pink cardigan and blue jeans.
"Hey" She said to the boy smiling at her.