Prologue

I walk through the halls of the my orphanage heading to my room to read a book I got from the library. It's about family and friends which is kind of depressing in an orphanage. But I like to read books about it. It gives me hope that I'll have that one day.

I bump into another kid at the school and then I'm shoved down dropping my book. "Watch it two faced bitch." "Youre the one who bumped into me Sarah." I say reaching for my book. Until a boot steps on it. "What did you just say?" I look up and see her pissed off expression. "Just...y-you bumped into...me." "Oh really?" She steps back and lets out a cry. Fake tears run down her face. Ms Cartridge walks over to us from the kitchen. "Sarah what happened?" She says rushing over to comfort her. "She- she called me a homeless loser and tried to hit me." My eyes widen. "What? N-no no that's not what happened!" Ms Cartridge glares at me.

She calls over two other workers to comfort Sarah. "She's the one who called me names! She's called me a two faced bit-" I'm knocked back to the floor. A sharp pain goes through my face. I feel a cut on my lip. "What have I told you about lying?" "I didn't lie!" I say as tears brim in my eyes. "I knew it was a bad idea keeping you here. Come with me." She grabs me harshly by the arm.

"Wait no no no! Please!" I beg. I look back and see Sarah smiling at me. "LET ME GO!" I cry. "Cut it out! Or you won't just be left with no supper tonight!" She opens my room door and throws me in. I fall to the ground. She shuts the door and I run to open it. "NO! IM NOT LYING! PLEASE I WONT BE BAD!"

I slide down my door. I hug my knees to my chest. I rock back and forth. "I'll be good. I promise. Let me out. Please don't leave me." I freeze for second.

Emo Camryn
I bang my head on the door. "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shout. I bang on the door. "LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I kick the door repeatedly.

I inhale and let out an echoed scream. My eyes wide as the door flys back. My face turns into a wicked grin. I step on the door. I walk down the hall and see a teacher. She tried to run but hold my hand and drag her back throwing her against the wall. I hear a scream and turn my head to a kid. I hold my other out and snap her neck. I keep walking with my hand at my sides causing a red aura to slide through the orphanage.

People start to evacuate. I see Sarah with one of the teachers heading for the exit. "OH SARAH!" She looks back at me and screams in horror. I pull her back to me and wrap a hand around her throat. I squeeze and watch as her head bursts.

I walk out the door and take one look at the building and raise my hands then I clap them together mad building is destroyed. I tilt my head and my face turns into a one of shock.

Crazy Camryn
My body trembles as I look at what I'd done. I look down at my body and see the blood that covers it.

"WHAT THE FU-"