The Third One

Red and blue siren flash as I sit in the back of a police car. "There are no survivors. Everybody's dead. Whatever power this kid has...it's not anything I've seen before." "The kids not even upset or ashamed at what she did. Whatever was going on in that place triggered that side of her." I look out the window at the two male cops. "Okay looks like we're gonna have to call someone from Vought to take the kid to the Supe foster home." My ears perk up at this. Supe foster home?

"Doesn't sound too bad. People like us. With our abilities." "Maybe..." I mutter. I lean my head against the window and shut my eyes letting sleep takeover.

Entity
Holy fuck.

I need to do something. All this power in a 11 year old? That's catastrophic.  You're probably wondering what I'm doing. And who I am.

I'm holding her back. It's to dangerous at her age to have this much power especially with our condition. So I'm holding her back. I'm not saying she won't have powers but the stronger ones are gonna have to go. And in order for me to do that. She and Emo can't know about me. They can't know about her powers. Or they'll lock her up.

This was one incident. She's a kid. But if she were older they'd see her as a threat and try to kill her or worse. I'm not letting that happen. When she's older and can handle it. I'll let go. But until then...this little Birdys flying on training on wheels.

7 years later
Sam...Riordan. These people kept her brother from her and for that they will pay. Maybe not with life but with something. I release some of her power and she gives Cate an aneurysm. She breaks the power blast that Jordan sends her way and holds them off. Andre she threw him around creating what look like deep cuts on his torso. She let out a scream of anger. After she tells them how she feels she heals them.

I thought she'd kill them but okay...

A week later
I'm sick of Andre. I'm so fucking done with him. First he keeps the biggest secret of my life from us. And now he's gonna call my brother crazy. That's where he's wrong. Training wheels are coming off.

I throw him through the wall. I turn to everyone. "This the part where you attack me and deeply regret it later." I say with a smile. Maries goes from my brother to which I stop the blood and make it boil causing her the scream in pain. I teleport to her and grab her throat. I squeeze tight. "ITS...ME!" My eyes wide and roll back as I black out.

"NO!"

Two days later
Was combining Emo and Cam together a bad idea, yes but did it help her keep control, yes. So I feel I deserve a pat on the back for that.

Andre's gonna kill Rufus. I mean he deserves it but not right now. "Let...go." I say through her. "Fucking let go...okay?" I break that wall and all that power comes flooding through. I teleport in front of Rufus. I take Andre's powers away and Rufus falls to the ground. "How the fuck?" The others come and try to tell Andre that Cate is a treacherous bitch. Well not in those words but similar.

And now she's not even gonna kill her. God she's soft. That threat won't last long.

3 minutes later
She's about to have a panic attack. Fuck! She's gonna destroy the whole fucking house if she keeps this up. I hate our life.

'Why? What's wrong with me?'

"Nothing."