Number 2

The police came and asked us questions about what happened. A clean up team came and got rid off the blood. They tried to offer me a hoodie but I refused.

I still can't believe that just happened. Why? What the hell was he talking about? Why did he kill Brink and then just- I look at the sky and then turn my head to look at Jordan. I can't believe they saved my ass. Not after the shit I said to them. Which I feel really bad about.

People try to get through to take photos and shit. Which is really bad taste in my opinion.

I lean my head on Marie's shoulder and close my eyes. This is all too much for me to handle. I hear crying and see Cate. Andre comforts her as she falls to her knees. I stand up and wipe my face with the towel they gave me. I look at it and see blood. I guess I was a little too close to the sun huh Ikaris?

I don't think I got a wink of sleep that night. My one always came back to Luke and the things he said.

"You don't understand what Brink did okay? What he did to us? To you. Okay you don't know about The Woods."

I toss over in my bed throwing my pillow around to get more comfortable.

"Why did you have to come Cam?"

I sit up and bury my head in my palms.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this."
"Camryn I'm sorry."

I pull my hands down to my mouth and shake my head. I let out a small cry.

I walk toward the art building and everywhere I go people stare at me and whisper

I walk toward the art building and everywhere I go people stare at me and whisper. I hate it. "Can I get a selfie?" Some girl come up to me with a phone and takes it before I can answer then walks away. "The fuck?" I say as Marie walks over. "Did she just-" "yo yo yo yo" another person comes over with their phone. "What's up? So my friends Marie Moreau and Camryn Sangster. Say 'what's up?'" "Who are you?" I ask confused.

He pulls the camera down. "Oh come on. Man I'm live here. Fucking top ten." I blink rapidly. "I- I- what?" "Top ten what?" Marie asks. "I mean aren't your push notifications turned on?" He asks. "We don't have phones." I state. He pulls his tablet from his bag then hands it to us. "Hey we're live. Exclusive reaction video of my best friends Marie Moreau and Camryn Sangster seeing for themselves... " we look at the ranking site on his tablet. My eyes wide so big I'm sure they would explode. Marie is number 8 and I'm number...

2

"The first freshmen ever to be ranked in the top three and top ten yo." "Holy fuck." "Holy fucking shit."

We just became like campus famous over night. I'm trying to figure how this fucking happened. We walk into the cafeteria and people gasp and awe at us. "Okay. I know this is part of being a hero but uh...wow." "I know."

"Is that Marie Moreau and Camryn Sangster. What is up my soul sista's?" A guy on crutches greets. "I'm sorry I mean no disrespect to you or your community. I'm Jeff God U's social media director. You are not easy to get a hold of okay?" He states. "Now I'm sorry about the crutches. I tripped on the red carpet at PaleyFest. These is for you." He hands us two cellphones.