The Bomb

I pace back and forth with my hands on my hips. "Do you fucking see anything?" I shout impatiently. "Maybe this is good. She...she got out of the hellhole." I glance at him with pissed expression. "It looks like a fucking bomb went off here!" "Maybe Sam can jump like Maeve does? He landed here with Emma and then jumped again."Andre suggests. "Can you run as fast as A-Train does?" "No...?" He answers confused. I start laughing. "Well you better fucking start." I hold my hand up with red energy in it and Jordan grabs me back by the waist. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shout. He backs away.

"What were you thinking?" "I had to do something." He states. I break out of Jordan's grip. "Except you didn't do anything. None of you did. And now my friend and my brother could be dead and that's on you..." "and of all people you went to Emma?" Marie asks. My phone buzzes. I sigh heavily. "New ranking are out. Andre's number one you're number two Marie's number three and I'm still five. Congrats." "Are you fucking serious?" I ask them.

"Are all three of you fucking serious?!" "I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner I just-" I hold my hand up and he falls to the ground in pain. "But that's just the thing you didn't. Not until it was convenient for you and you two..." I look at Jordan and Cate. "You went along with it." "I tried to tell him to tell you I swear!" Cate states. "That was not my place and I thought we all agreed that you would tell her." Jordan tells Andre.

"It doesn't matter who fucking tells me! He was my brother! And I watched him die! I had to watch him die thinking he was a killer. He died thinking I was afraid of him! Then you make me feel like shit for a week because you thought what? I'd use his status to better my life? He was my brother and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye! Then you lie to me about my twin brother who was actually alive but now thanks to you he and my best friend could be fucking dead right now! You had your chance to say sorry." I tell them. "So now I'm gonna make you feel it." I swipe my hand up and throw Andre against the wall of the giant crater.

Cate tries to touch me but one glare and she's on the ground moaning in pain grabbing her head. Jordan turns into a male and tries to grab me. I catch their hands and kick them back. They turn into a girl get up and try to send a power blast my way but I close my hand and it shatters. "STOP FUCKING ME!" I shout at them. "DO NOT FUCK ME! DO NOT FUCK ME! DO NOT FUCK ME!!" I let out a scream and blast everyone back. I pick Andre up from the crater and throw him around a little bit. "I want to fucking kill you..." I say with a smile. "But I won't because that won't bring them back." I let them all go and kneel down to Andre wave a hand over his face and he's healed. Then I stop whatever I did to Cate and heal her. And then I walk over to Jordan and heal them.

"Feel sorry now?" I ask them. They don't say anything as they get up weakly. "That wasn't fucking rhetorical!" I say with a wild grin. "Yep." "Yes." "Yeah." They agree. "Good now back to the important shit. There's a fun sized Arkham Asylum under the school." "She right, scary but right. We don't know who was in on it. If- if brink was, maybe other professors, maybe Dean Shetty. But you guys are gonna get a green van and a talking dog and fucking solve it?" They asks. "I call Shaggy!" I exclaim.

"You're just end up like that fucking cricket." "Emma." I say snapping my head towards them, "the lost girl who's in deep shit? Her name is Emma." I state. "Jordan's right." "Fucking thank you," they tells Cate. "Wherever Emma is it's not here." "Cate come on." Andre states. "I told you not to do anything stupid and to tell Cam. Why don't you ever fucking listen to...this girl could be dead Andre. We're in over our heads." I walk off into the distance away from the group.

I let out a scream so loud the windows on the car broke. I fall to my knees and hug myself as I cry. "Sammy where are you?" I whisper into the air.

 "Sammy where are you?" I whisper into the air