Amnesia

We walk out back to the pool after they helped me 'aquire' some Cheetos from Dusty's fridged. We see the rest of the gang. "I don't think it's that weird." Emma states. "Yeah I mean we can't exactly remember anything and I don't blackout. Maybe a nose bleed here and there when I over exert myself but never a black out." "Toe socks are weird Emma. Can you making deep fried Oreos dipped in ketchup is fucking weird." I point a finger to her. "Don't knock it till you try it." I say throwing a Cheeto in my mouth.

"That guy had literal blood under his fingernails and it wasn't his." "God your powers are fucking bonkers." I hum. "Wait. Can you tell me when my period comes back...?" I ask her. They looks at me. "I thought you said-" "I don't know. That's why I'm asking." I state. "You're not drinking ever again and I don't sense blood." "Why would I be bleeding?" I ask confused.

They look at each other. "Has no one ever told you about what happens when you lose your virginity?" "Duh. I watch porn." I state. Emma blinks and Marie stares at me. "Oh my god." "Did you feel any pain or soreness after you woke up?" Emma asks, "no-" "that's all that matters." She states. I shrug. "But to answer to your question. Next Friday." "Ooh we're flow twins."  Emma states. "Ayyye." We say in unison. "You touch any of my food during those five days and i will kill you." She laughs. I stare at her. "You're not kidding?" She asks. I pop a Cheeto in my mouth.

"Cam?" "Present." I say turning around. "You go. I have to show and put on actual clothes." "Ya I'll help her." I glare at them as they practically run away. I see Cate Andre and Jordan. Oh shit is it hot in here or is it just them? "Did you raid Dusty's Pantry?" "No..." I say taking another bite of the chip in my hand. "I stress eat! Okay? Damn you don't see me comin for you and your weird habits." "I don't have weird habits." I snicker. "That youre aware of." He opens his mouth to question more but shoves it away.

I look at Jordan and they have an awkward expression. "Did you uh...did you black out last night?" Andre asks. My mouth falls open. "I- that- is none of your fuckin business!" I say defensively. I look back at Jordan as they take a sip of one of the gatorades on the table behind me. "Cam we all blacked out." Cate states. "Oh...then yeah. I don't remember shit." I say nonchalantly. "Hey do you remember anything?" I ask out loud.

They all look around. "Hello...? Earth to Emo. Emo Cam." I squint my eyes. "Guys no one's there." I state. I grab my head. "We're right here." Andre states. "No in here." I say patting my head. "It's quiet...too quiet. I don't hear anything." "That's good thing right?" "No!" I look in the pool. I see my reflection. "This isn't funny. Emo come on." No reply and no change. "Talk you emotionless bitch!" I sigh heavily. "Something is really really fucking wrong! There's no way a party made her go away. Something happened." I state.

"Think about it. I blew off my interview with Hailey Miller but I don't know why. You stopped hearing voices in your head." "I remember Tek Knight being here, I remember talking to him, u don't remember." They state. "There was some tweaked guy who looked like a dude. He acted like he knew me Marie and Emma and said he loved me." "He said what!" We turn to Jordan shocked by his outburst.

They clear their throat. I turn around back to them ignoring that. "What kid? Another student?" "Sam...something. I had dreams about a guy who looked like him but I've never seen him." I state. "Unless you have and forgot. What else did he want?" "To save us. From someone at the school, from the school itself. What the actual fuck?" I say confused. 

"Fuck you do to us Dusty?" Jordan grabs a kid by the arm. "Jordan! He's a kid!" I say touching his arm. "Dusty's not a kid. He's like 28." Andre states. I let him go. "Yet I still gotta dick like a hairless caterpillar." I scrunch my face. "More like the dick of a prepubescent toddler." "Fuck my life." He states. "Not sure you could, Baby Penis." I say bluntly. "I think I know who did this." Cate states. We walk up to her. "Rufus was here last night." "Fuck me!" I say looking at the screen.

"Great it's the ghost of dicks past." "What?" Andre says confused. "I uh...I kinda sorta...maybe...blew his dick off." They look at each other then back at me. "So what you're saying is that Rufus has to piss sitting down forever. You do it purpose?" Andre says with a proud smile. "God no. It was..an accident. I don't even know how it happened?" I say shrugging. "He fucking deserved it." "Why were you even talking to him?" Cate asks. I think for a bit. "I was...looking...for...something." I say before sitting down on a couch and Jordan sits next to me. Cate and Andre sit down too.

This day has been so fucking weird. Why? Why is my memory blacking. I don't understand. "I met him in Intro Psych freshman year. He said he liked my gloves." Cate states. "And then...three days later I woke up in a random bed with a camera pointed at me." My eyes darken. "He saw I was awake, smiled, and said 'make this weird and I'll wipe you again.'" "Did you ever say anything?" I say in an emotionless tone.

"And say what? He had me on camera consenting." I roll my eyes. "It doesn't matter. I don't even remember it so..." "your body fucking remembers." Jordan retorts. "I should've known better and now I do so..." "there is no so. There is only you and what he did. And he's gonna pay with his life." I say touching her hand.

I see blood on the walls and a rolling head on the floor. It's Rufus'. Somebody killed him. It was about time. There's a shadow over the body but I can't tell who.

She gives me a shocked look. "You're hands freezing." She states.  "Camryn?" I look at Jordan and that void disappears. I remove my hand and cross my arms.

"This is exactly his M.O." Cate states. "Right? What's an M.O.?"  I ask. "Motives of Operation. " Jordan explain, "so I get it he wants revenge but why go after you guys?" I ask confused.

"Where's Andre?" Jordan asks. I turn my head to the chair and it's empty. "He's gonna die.