Truth Or Lie

Jesus this wardrobe is amazing. I'm loving the color block overalls. With this top it's so cute. And the shoes! I'm taken out of self obsssion by my new phone chiming. I check the notification and see they changed my schedule. I chuckle. "Oh my god! Holy fuckin shit!" I'm in crime fighting.

I hear a knock at my door. I open it whilst looking at my phone. "They changed it!" Marie says showing me her screen. "Mine too!" "We have to go if we'll be late." I grab my bag and see pulls me out the room.

I can't believe it were in his class with upperclassmen. "Is this it?" I ask. "Open the door and see." I slowly open the door to see inside and people look at us. "Yep this is it." I mutter feeling very self conscious. "Marie. Camryn." I put a smile on my face. "Sorry we're late." She apologizes. "I'm Dean Shetty. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please take seat." There are only two seats left one by Cate and the other by Jordan. Damn Marie took the one by Cate. So I sit next to Jordan. That won't be awkward.

"Ms Marie and Ms Moreau will be auditing the junior year classes. What you two and Andre did, well, it's obvious you belong here." I feel eyes burning into the side of my head and turn around and see Jordan side-eyeing me. I quickly avert my eyes. Yep totally not weird at all.

After class ends I walk out after Marie since our class is different now. "You didn't do shit," I jump when I hear Jordan's voice. "You ran." They state. I keep walking praying I won't have to check two bitches today. "I fought Luke to protect you and you're just taking all the credit." "I'm just taking what I can get." I state. "It ever occur to you why you're getting it and I'm not. Cause bigender doesn't play in Jacksonville." "I'm not exactly a favorite down there either." Referring to my bisexuality.

"So you're fine just fucking me over." I sigh. "This sucks. I get it. But fuck Jordan you rejected me in the first place remember?" They look off to the side turn back at me. "Oh, oh and then I and Marie almost got expelled covering for your coked-up ass!" I step closer to them and tilt my head up a little to look them in the eyes. "I don't owe you or anyone at this fucking school a goddamn thing. I wish everyone would just leave me the fuck alone." I say before turning around.

I feel a strong grip on my arm and look back seeing male Jordan. "Brink didn't care what I looked like as long as I was the best. I mean after Luke." Honestly holding out your own against Golden Boy like that they should be number 1. But people can be cruel and unfair.

"But now that they're both gone, I go back to not existing. So you're right you don't owe me shit but I'm askin anyway." "For what?" I ask. "You're getting interviewed by Hayley Miller right? Just tell her the truth about what I did that's all." "They gave me a play by play. If I don't do it right they fuck me up." I state. "You're live on camera 'whatever story you tell them they have to run with.' That's what Brink always said."  Don't do it. They left that girl to die. They almost got you expelled. They're sad. They're staring you in the eyes. Doooooont.

FUCK!

"I knew I should've went Emo. Stupid morals." I say rolling my eyes before I turn around and walk away.

Marie
I stayed after class to talk to Ms Shetty but then I hear voices outside the door. I walk towards it and peek out. "I could tell her. She's fucking selfish. She wouldn't even consider helping me with Luke. How am I supposed to know if she'd react the same or use his name as an opportunity if I tell her he's her brother. Cam doesn't need to know. At least not right now." My mouth drops at what Andre just said to Cate. "You need to tell her. That was his dying wish Andre. He's your best friend.  You don't have a right to keep that from her." She states. "I know but-" "no you need to tell her or me and Jordan will. We're not gonna keep lying to my roommate." I slip back in the doorway. "Holy shit." "Marie? Are you ready?" I look back at the door and then at the Ms Shetty. "Uh yeah. I am."