kiss | sabo

"Make you wanna kiss, slow down at your own pace."

Being the only doctor within the Revolutionary army was stressful, eventful, but you were grateful for the position. Besides being the doctor you're also the hidden weapon from the rest of the world. Knowing your abilities of speed, fighting skills, weapon skills, knowledge of everything, empath, and other great qualities, you were happy with yourself. Having to wear a disguise to hide your knowledge from the Marines and the idea of fighting against the government as well? Always had your adrenaline running and able to help people recover was a bonus. But fightings way more fun instead of being crammed onto your desk with endless files of new injured soldiers and kids in training. Filing your last document you finally finished it. Documents and maybe over 10 important files finished, drafted, documented, the nightmare was over. You sighed as you made a cup of tea and sat down at your desk looking around your office. The good side was you have your privacy, and able to decorate it however. Downside is the amount of blood afterwards that would be needed to be kept clean if someone was majorly injured. Sighing and sipping your tea leisurely, you walked over to your bookshelf and picked out a book to read. Finding one with a bookmark, you began to read. Finally at peace. Until there was a knock at the door.

"Y/n?? are you there?? We have a serious issue out here.."

Ah the voice of your best friend, Koala. After sticking around with her as kids, somehow fate brought you back together and you were given the chance to get together again. And after Sabo saving you from the Marines taking you, you felt like you needed to prove your dedication and loyalty. You fell for him the first day he saved you. Luckily you managed to become friends thanks to Koala's help and having no awkward moments. There would always be a time where he would just put his head on your shoulders or hang around in your office, but you didn't mind. As she knocked again, you snapped out of it.

"Come in."

Koala bursts down the door with panic.

"OKAY SO SABO AND I WERE ON MISSION AND THEN SOMEONE WALKED PASS BY AND SLIT HIM WITH SOMETHING AND HE'S DELUSIONAL NOW PLEASE HELP!" She cried out.

There goes your peaceful reading and tea time.

"Where is he then..?" You asked confused.

"He's right by the door and he's been flopping all over the floor while calling for you." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh hush let's go." You blushed.

Walking out, You found Sabo in the most vulnerable state ever. His coat gone, hat been tossed somewhere else, panting, holding his head in one of his hands, leaned against the wall. About to check his state, You felt a heavy presence behind you and Koala, only to see that it was just Dragon.

"Koala, You have a mission with Ivankov go to her now. Y/n you can deal with him?" Dragon's voice boomed.

"Yes sir."

Walking away and Koala apologizing and winking on the way out, you looked back at Sabo. Crouching down to his level and placing his arm around your shoulder for support, you dragged him to your office and had him sit down. Looking around for his medical files, you felt a warm hand snake around your waist and felt his breathing against your neck.

"Every time I look at you, at the end of my focus why are you always there." He sighed.

Patting his head to the side, laughing at the situation. You felt his cheek against yours and rubbing onto you like a clingy dog.

"Uh huh, that might be because I don't know were friends?" You giggled.

Facing towards him you realized why he's acting like this. His pupils dilated, body temperature more hotter than usual, and his gaze towards you. Fever amour. He's been drugged from the cut. The fever making him act out, and not knowing what he'll do, the intentions of this fever was unpredictable.

"Sabo.. You're drugged hurry and sit back down so I can clean off the drug." You scurred him to the bed and he sat down from your commands.

"Your clear cherry lips keeps tempting me." He said with his smile.

"Yea yea my lip's whatever."

Focusing on the wound and cleaning it out,, you finished and realized he still kept his eyes on you.

"I'm gonna leave for an hour so it can wear off okay? You can stay here and call me if you need anything." You said while getting ready to head out to give him space, to avoid the heated tension, only for him to spin you back to him. Chest colliding together.

" I wanna kiss your lips, Y/n."

"What??"

What did he just say?? There's only one explanation and that would be the drug in his system. But then looking back at it, Fever amour is cured quicker and efficiently with a kiss, you thought. But that's just a rumor. Unless you tested the theory out. Sabo walking closer to you and you backing away until your back hit the wall gently, eye contact being held in.

"I want you to be mine." He whimpers.

Was this a dream?

"And if I let you, what do I get in return?" You teased.

He rested his head into your shoulders and you felt him kissing your neck before saying,

"You get to call me as your official boyfriend instead of playing cat and mouse. So can I be your boyfriend?"

Flabbergasted. Jaw dropping news.

Looking back at him in his eyes he lifted you chin up with one hand.

"Can i?"

Nodding your head, you finally see him tensed up more, grabbing your face and making the kiss deeper. His slightly chapped lips against your soft lips, melting away your self respect you had for yourself just for him. With a small aggression to the kiss, you still enjoyed it nonetheless. Him pulling away with his hands still on your cheeks, he proceeded to leave kisses all over your face and giggling. You look at him again with loving eyes to realize that his fever was lowering down and pupils were less dilated than before.

"Are you okay now?" You asked, worried that he's still under the euphoric drug.

Him leaning in for another kiss, this felt more gentle. And pulling away, you see him smiling.

"Better now that I'm your boyfriend now."

You smiled but then frowned. He caught onto this and immediately hugged you.

"Wait whats wrong?"

"Im trying to think if you were actually serious with your flirting or not just before." You frowned looking at him.

"I've been meaning to tell you this since the first day I saw you. I wanted your focus on me. I wanted you to myself. And after being clumsy from this attack, i'm glad I got the confidence to do so even though it was laced, it was a confidence booster." He explained with adoration in his eyes.

You smiled back and immediately attacked him with kisses.

"Good because I liked you first anyways."