cupid | zoro

"Cupid is so dumb."

Many say that cupid is a tiny baby with a bow and arrow, sending out love in the air. But the reality is that cupid has a bounty with a grand total of 13 million berries worth, most likely needs to be kept alive to be killed later if one could catch her.

Wandering around the town with a low profile, that was until a few kids play fighting which resulting with your robe to be taken off and wings at full display when a kid tugged you to prevent himself from falling.

"HEY!" a marine shouted.

"SHIT!" you replied.

Spreading out your wings and flying upwards, the crowd rather in awe and cheering you on, of course taking the ego boost in. Spinning around and finding 2 marine members, why not have a little fun?

Sending out an arrow to the marines, within just 2 shots, perfect aim hitting them and waiting for the lust to contain in them. The result was given. Watching them smush their lips together all you could do was laugh at the situation.

"Have fun!" You laughed out.

Managing to escaping out while the other marine members tried to tear their fellow marines off of each other, finding a cliff to relax. Resting your eyes embracing the warmth of the sun, you heard a gun click. Turning around to see the backup assuming.

"I will shoot you right in the fucking head right now Y/n so don't even try."

Looking around and seeing what you had to deal with, laughing at the situation.

"That is.. if your aim is better than mine."

You stepped back and immediately flew off, before you knew it, you thought he was bluffing. A sharp shooting pain from your left wing and descending from the sky. Unable to fly, falling down to the sea. There was no way karma was already out to get you. Closing your eyes in defeat, you instead had a chance to prove yourself. Opening your eyes to see a green haired guy with a scar on his face carrying you.

__

"I'm telling you cupid is so funny! We should find her." Nami suggested.

Understanding that Nami and the famous cupid had many things in common, such as theft, the discussion kept going on.

"Cupid is so dumb."

"Zoro how could you say that?" Luffy said.

"Isn't cupid just a naked baby with love arrows?"

"You poor soul." Sanji spat.

"The fuck did you say eyebrows?"

"I mean what do you expect you're just a dude with only sword skills and nothing else!" He laughed at.

"Just because I don't know her doesn't mean you get to be a fucking dick blonde."

Just as Zoro was about to stretch to fight Sanji for the 3rd time this hour, catching a fallen angel or so called cupid instead.

__

"Great catch Zoro! You caught the cupid!" Luffy cheered.

"Wait the cupid is a girl??"

"You dumbass OF COURSE SHE IS!"

As he looked back to you, admiring your delicate features and presence, elegant yet a hint of playfulness written in your eyes. Something about how your lips looked, the soft touch of your wings, sparkling eyes, drawn himself to you.

"Thanks for catching me." You said laughing at the situation.

As he gently let you down, you stumbled and realized your wing needed some care. Stumbling over and grabbing his arm looking up.