poison | law

"You dug into the breath I was holding and it was poison."

But as the prophecy of being the goddess of poison, who would be the one to be intertwined by the fate of the curse? The one who will be the savior? The one who can breathe into the poison? The one who can break this fateful curse.

"Are you sure about her Luffy? I mean you know that she's a god- I mean goddess of poison I don't think teaming up with her is the best idea.." Usopp said while he watched the young caption swing himself around.

"Nope! It an amazing idea! After all she remembers me as a kid I think she'll agree!" He laughed but only received no reassuring faces.

"Luffy how can you be confident that she'll agree and most importantly, not kill us?" Nami added on.

Things weren't looking good for everybody to the point a drastic measure would have to be taken. A risk. As everyone began to chat about the next phase of the plan, Law entered in.

"Goddess of poison.. Y/n?" He said with curiosity laced in his tone of voice.

"If she's a goddess then she must be gorgeous!" Sanji added on which only resulted with a smack from Nami.

"I know her from when I was a kid so she'll definitely help us! Cmon you just have to trust me!" Luffy exclaimed.

Uneasy looks were around the crew but since he was captain, his word was in command. 2 days afterwards, Usopp saw an island.

"I think we're here..!"

As everyone stopped everything and ran out, the rumors were true. The island was gorgeous but, the toxins lied within. Blue and purple violets across the land, but a fog written in stone. As the crew stepped out of Sunny, there was a stone path leading to the castle. Luffy skipping while everyone hid behind Zoro, Law kept an eye out on each plant, knowing each flower because of being a doctor and learning about the importance of medicine, he knew which ones to watch out. A few coughs from the strawhat pirates, a golden gate was greeted after an hour of walking. Just as Luffy was about to knock, the gates opened itself. As a purple fog crept in, everyone slowly felt a wave of sleepiness. As Law tried to keep his eyes, the only vision left before his eyes was a blue figure.

"So.. You guys must not feel any fear to step onto my island?"

As everyone groaned and opened their eyes, only fear was written within their eyes except for 2 people. The long elegant gown, you were gracefully sat on your throne. Thorns gliding across the ceiling within, elegance and fear built within this castle. With the traditions of poison traced behind the flowers. Just as you were going to say something, you felt stretchy arms wrap around you which collided to a harsh hug.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" Luffy shouted.

As both of you laughed, it was a joyous moment to finally reunite with an old friend.

"Luffy the soon to be King of Pirates, what brings you here? You know I don't like people." You sighed as he helped you get up and patting down the dress.

"I need your help. What do you say?"

"Luffy I would like some context before hand.."

Just as he was going to explain, Law stepped in.

"To defeat Kaido. Don't you want his title? As an emperor?"

"Ha.. that's funny." You smiled as you watched him frown.

"How is that funny?" He retorted.