click like | ace

"you make me click like, click like."

The most heart throb boy walking into school, instead of girls gawking at him, everyone seems to have their attentions on their phones. Whispers and giggles, most of the guys silently going insane as well. Curiosity filled in Ace, eavesdropping the conversation throughout the halls.

"Have you checked out the new girl's profile?"

"She's insanely pretty!"

"Are you gonna click like?"

"Oh for sure!"

"She doesn't even look real.. amazing visuals.."

"Apparently she's rich too!"

"And talented!! Talk about being perfect??"

"You uncultured swines it's Y/n!!"

"As in the Y/n?? Wow she's changed so much!"

"Can't believe we have a celebrity in our school!!"

Catching up on the news, Marco swung his arm around Ace's shoulder.

"Great timing dude. What's everyone's deal with this mystery girl?"

"New transfer girl. She's from the latest action movie playing the princess. And in other movies as a kid. She's got good looks and the brains and talents dude. Names Y/n."

"Ehhh thats hard to believe."

Just to prove the raven haired boy, Marco pulled out his phone and showed the account to him. Multiple highlights of the many talents, photoshoots, charity, everything about you. Snatching Marco's phone and scrolling through your account, he couldn't believe it. Someone perfect like you exists? It couldn't be. Taking his own phone out, immediately clicking like. Just as Marco was about to take his phone back, a rush of screams were heard. Seeing a huge crowd of students by the entrance, as Ace rushed nearby, there you were.

Chanel attire, sunglasses over your head, ignoring everyone as guards blocked everyone for you to get to the principal's office. Even for a split second, you managed to get his heart.

Everyone settling down in class, the door opened to you entering in. Gasps heard and the teacher giving you a smile and leading you over to the podium.

"Welcome to our school, would you like to introduce yourself to everyone?" The teacher asked.

Nodding your head, you spoke.

"I'm Y/n. Many of you know me by my latest film and social media accounts, but I'm just a student like you. Please for my sake, don't treat me any differently."

As everyone was clapping and cheering, only disappointment filled in your mind.

"Let's see.. Ah! Sit next to Ace, boy with the freckles near the window."

Looking by the window seeing him, a heartstring tugging at you. He's not bad looking...

Taking your seat, lesson began, but you only looked out at the window. Bad idea for the teacher but it didn't even matter anymore.

As the class ended, everyone began rushing over to you.

"Omg hiii I'm Kaiya!!!"

"Move I was here first!!"

"Y/n!!! I'm Luri!!!"

Everyone bombarding and screaming, the atmosphere was suffocating. Your breathing wasn't in its normal state, and overwhelming feelings took over. Clutching onto your uniform, you felt someone grab you gently by the wrist and began to run. Looking up to seeing it was Ace. Running up the stairs, he pulled out a key and unlocking the door to the roof, and locking it. Panting, and laughing.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea.. I think I'm fine now.."

"Quite popular huh?"

"Don't even. I didn't even want this to happen.. funny isn't it."

"You.. didn't wanna be famous? I mean cmon you're amazing."

Only looking up at him, you had a harsh and cold eye contact.

"You're just saying this aren't you because you want a hmm let me guess a photo? Autograph? Being my friend for money?" You spat out.

"Woah chill out it's not like that?"

"I'm.. sorry. Could you blame me when I have trust issues?"

Sighing as he sat down on the bench in front of the fountain and greenhouse, he patted the seat next to him for you to sit.

"Tell me about you then."

"Well I was a child actress-"

"No. Tell me about you. The real you. What do you like? Your hobbies, inner thoughts, opinions about life or death?"

Staring at him with your jaw open, this was definitely a first. Usually people ask you about how many movies, why you didn't share your phone numbers just anything related to your popularity. But someone asking about yourself. Instead of all of the fame interview questions, you were in awe.

"Oh.. no one's ever asked me that.."

Taking the seat next to him and sighing, he already knew you had it rough.

"I wanna say we started off the wrong foot. Hi I'm Ace, school's number one heart throb for girls." With a wink for you, you laughed.

"Well very nice to meet you Ace. I'm Y/n, just a student but hopefully I'll make myself school's number one heart throb for boys."

Watching him laugh, admiring him laughing, his freckles, his actions, it's so early and yet, he treats you like a normal person rather than a famous person. More conversations flowed throughout, laughing and sincerity laced in both of your voices. Taking out your phone, searching for his profile. Clicking like, he immediately saw.

"Did you just..???"

"Hey! Invasion of privacy!!"

"You.. clicked like.. so you like me already? Wow my charms are amazing huh?"

"You're the only one who understands, Ace. And I'm glad that you helped me get away from them. I already like you, Ace."

The sudden confession made his ears go red.

"Are you blushing??"

"NO!"

"HA YOU ARE BLUSHING!!"

"NO IM NOT STOP!!"

Watching his face go completely red, you laughed to the point you fell off the bench. Standing up and leaning in closer to Ace, his face was the same color as your lip tint. He immediately stood up and ran away.

"HEY COME BACK!!"

"NO!"

"WHY NOT??"

"BECAUSE YOUR PRETTY!!"

Laughing and chasing back and forth, there was definitely now a bonding connection. From the abandoned phones on the bench, both phones going off with a notification.

"Y/n Has Liked You!"

"Ace Has Liked You!"