(6) You're mine, remember that

Minji stormed out of the bathroom, still seething with anger. Her long hair was soaking wet and all her wet clothes were piled up on the floor. A movement in the corner of the room made her turn around. Sunoo was standing there, the bruises from Minji's punches still visible on his body, but he seemed to have been treated.

"How is she?" Minji asked coldly.

"The doctor is taking care of her, her lungs were filled with fluid. Are you okay, Minji? Jumping from the second floor like that just to save that woman─"

Minji glanced at Sunoo with a sharp look, then grabbed a towel to dry her wet hair. "I was planning to kill her."

"Then why did you save her?"

Minji turned around and looked at Sunoo with blazing eyes. "Because I decided it wasn't her time to die yet," Minji's hawk-like eyes shone in the darkness, "And you, why did you intentionally let her escape?"

Sunoo looked at Minji, there was surprise in his eyes although it quickly disappeared and he put on a poker face. "I didn't intentionally let her escape."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Minji's voice sharpened, as sharp as her gaze, "You are my most experienced guard, there's no way you could be fooled by that girl, unless you let yourself be fooled."

Sunoo swallowed hard, "I wanted to set her free, I was afraid she would cause trouble for us."

Minji angrily threw her towel onto the sofa, "In the past two days, you have made two decisions on your own and opposed me. Listen carefully, Seo Sunoo," Minji's voice was low and threatening, "If you make another foolish move that causes me trouble, it won't just be punches you receive, I will finish you off as fast as I can."

The threat still echoed in the darkness, like a devil's promise calling for souls.

***

When Hanni woke up, the first thing she felt was a tightness in her chest. She panicked, trying to breathe as hard as she could, desperately seeking as much oxygen as possible.

"Calm down, you're on solid ground now, you can breathe normally," Minji's voice reassured Hanni, bringing her back to consciousness.

With caution, she turned and found Minji sitting at the edge of her bed. Hanni shifted as far away from Minji as possible, and her actions brought a flicker of amusement to Minji's eyes.

"Are you afraid of me after what happened earlier?" A hint of teasing was evident in Minji's tone.

"fuck her," Hanni thought to herself. She was struggling for her life, and this woman was sitting here mocking her.

But, was it true that Minji jumped into the pool and saved her? Why? Wasn't it clear that in his rage, Minji had decided to kill her? Why did she change her mind?

"Yes, I did save you," Minji muttered as if she could read Hanni's mind, "But it's not for your sake, it's for my satisfaction."

Hanni stared at Minji in frustration, "What do you mean?"

With a calm demeanor, she loosened her tie, her movements slow but menacing. Unconsciously, Hanni shuddered and edged away.

"I don't like making love to a corpse," the smile on Minji's lips looked wicked. "You're more enjoyable when you're alive and breathing."

When Hanni realized Minji's intentions, it was too late. The woman grabbed both her arms with one hand. Hanni's strength was no match for Minji's big and powerful body on top of her. She easily bound her wrists with a tight, secure knot and pinned her against the headboard.