(10) Suspicious

Minji entered Hanni's hospital room in the middle of the night. Hanni was already sound asleep. Minji walked silently towards the edge of the bed and stood there, watching Hanni.

She looked so peaceful, as if she didn't realize that a great danger was lurking around her.

Minji slightly bent down and gently touched Hanni's cheek. Hanni moaned softly and changed her sleeping position but didn't wake up. Minji took a risk by leaning down and kissing Hanni's lips, savoring their sweetness. Eventually, she got lost in her suppressed desire and started kissing Hanni's lips more passionately.

***

Hanni felt a warm tingling sensation all over her body and she wriggled. Someone was kissing her lips and it felt so good.

Half-asleep, Hanni blinked and opened her eyes.

The woman who was leaning over her and kissing her was Minji.

Minji stopped and looked into Hanni's eyes, realizing that she was awake. She gently traced her fingers on Hanni's cheek, then her lips followed the movement of her fingers.

Hanni closed her eyes, thinking that this must be a dream. A woman like Minji in the real world wouldn't be this gentle, she would probably force herself on her, treat her roughly, and abuse her.

This must be a dream because before going to bed, Hanni lay down restlessly, trying to erase memories of her love affair with Minji that always seemed to haunt her. Since this was a dream, there was no harm in enjoying it.

Hanni half-smiled, then gently touched Minji's cheek. In an instant, Minji's body stiffened as if surprised by Hanni's gentle touch on her cheek.

Hanni quickly withdrew her hand in panic, wondering if Minji in her dream would turn into the evil Minji in the real world?

Apparently not, Minji in this dream was very gentle and kind. She took Hanni's finger and placed it on her cheek.

"Touch me wherever you like, don't stop," whispered Minji full of desire.

Hanni didn't waste this opportunity. This was truly a very pleasant dream. Under Minji's sharp gaze, Hanni traced her fingers on Minji's face, admiring every perfection imprinted there. When her fingers were about to touch Minji's lips, Minji grabbed her hand and gently kissed each of her fingers one by one.

Minji rolled her body to the side of Hanni. That narrow hospital bed puts their bodies in close contact. Minji's hand grabbed Hanni's hand and touched her hand to her dick.

"Touch me, honey," her whispered.

Hanni's red face felt the heat of violence in her palms.

Minji gently opened her waistband and lowered her pants, "Feel my body so longing for you."

Hanni whipped it and Minji whacked it. The feeling that Minji was really passionate about her touch made Hanni feel happy.

Oh, my God, this is the best erotic dream she's ever had.

Hanni's fingers were exploring Minji's body and she was letting her do whatever Hanni wanted. Finally, when Hanni's curious lips tasted her manhood, Minji lifted her head with a sharp, hazy gaze full of desire.

"My turn," Minji growled huskily.

Hanni was laid down with Minji lying on her side facing her. Minji kissed her forehead, temple, nose tip, and cheeks with small, gentle kisses. Then her lips stopped at Hanni's lips, tasting them slowly at each end, blowing wet warmth there.

It made Hanni open her lips with full longing. Minji sucked on Hanni's open lips and slipped her tongue inside. Their tongues intertwined, hot and wet. Minji's lips sucked on Hanni's lips mercilessly, tasting every side of them with passion.