(19) Nineteen

"Have you changed your mind about your abortion last night?"

Hanni glanced briefly at Minji, then undressed and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she looked refreshed in her black pajamas.

"I don't want to discuss it and have you angry all night," Hanni roughly dried her wet hair with a towel, then threw the towel and looked at Minji.

"You'll be stubborn and stick to your decision to keep the child, right?"

"Of course. I won't obey your foolish order to get rid of this innocent child."

"We'll argue about it again tonight, right?" Hanni sighed wearily.

"I'm tired, Hanni. Just so you know, that child will hurt you and kill you."

"Kim Minji!" exclaimed Hanni, half angry, "It's just a helpless baby!"

"Fine!" she snapped, seeming unable to bear all their arguments.

"Go ahead with your pregnancy, but-" Minji's eyes sharpened.

"If anything happens to you because of this pregnancy, I won't compromise!" Minji gave in.

Hanni was stunned. Minji had never given in so easily before. Hanni had prepared lengthy arguments, staunch defenses, even desperate threats about this pregnancy. But Minji gave in to her so easily.

"Why?" Minji looked at Hanni angrily, seeming uncomfortable with Hanni's admiring gaze.

Hanni immediately averted her gaze, her cheeks reddening, "No, nothing."

"But I have one condition," murmure Minji calmly, as if just remembering.

Hanni was startled and looked at Minji warily, and this reaction madeMinji hold back her laughter.

"Relax, Hanni Pham. You're as tense as a string about to snap. I'm not planning to drop a bomb on your head."

"What's your condition?" Minji's gaze turned sensual, "I don't want this pregnancy to bother me when I want you."

Hanni's cheeks blushed with both embarrassment and anger at Minji's selfish words. Could it be one of Minji's attempts to disrupt her pregnancy?

"Fine," Hanni lifted her head, trying to appear defiant, "As long as you do it gently and don't harm my child."

Minji just nodded as she looked at Hanni. Her eyes lit up with sensuality, "Are you still feeling dizzy like last night?"

Hanni's no longer dizzy, but the implied arrogance from Minji made her want to challenge her.

Minji would definitely make love to her once Hanni was no longer feeling dizzy, and Hanni wouldn't be able to resist Minji's passionate allure.

Pretending, she held her head, furrowing her brow. "Actually, I still feel a bit dizzy."

"Really?" Minji stared at her sharply, a mix of concern and intensity in her gaze. "Have you taken the blood-boosting medication prescribed by the doctor? They said you have anemia."

"Yes," Hanni glanced at Minji, a hint of amusement in her eyes as she continued to act in pain.

Minji stared at Hanni for a long, intense moment, clenching her teeth. Initially, Hanni was puzzled why, but when she looked down, she realized that Minji was ready, hard, and passionate down there.

She was already so fiery, and Hanni just had to say yes, and they would make love in bed passionately as usual.

No!

Hanni wouldn't make it that easy for Minji. Hanni wanted to punish Minji because her heart still hurt from Minji's suggestion to abort the baby.

You'll like this, Mrs. Arrogant Kim Minji! she cheered silently.