six

It was a while after the class ended

It was a while after the class ended. Jake was on his way to his friends in the cafeteria.
Heeseung and Ni-ki were already waiting on their table.
It was probably already titled their table since they were the only students who wanted to sit in the back.

His friends showed him a smile when he sat down.
They noticed Jake was already smiling as he entered the caferteria. He seemed extra happy that day. Although Jake was usually a happy person, it was a different smile.

"Something happened?"
Heeseung asked, looking at the guy across him who looked dreamy.
"Uhm no, why do you ask?" Jake replied confused.
He himself didn't even noticed himself smiling.

"I don't know you seem extra happy haha"
Ni-ki said to the boy. He earned a suprised eyebrow raise.
"Do i?" Jake asked confused.

Heeseung and Ni-ki both nodded in response. Jake seemed a bit confused from what they told him. "Nothing really happened" He said alongside while grabbing his lunchbox from his bag.
"By the way how is it going with Sana? Are you now a couple?" Ni-ki asked jokingly, earning a short push against his shoulder from Jake.

"No, we're not. Stop saying this, Ni-ki. Sana and I, we're friends. Nothing more"
Jake made sure in front of his friends.

"Okay okay" Ni-ki said, raising his eyebrows and raised his hands like you do with the police.
Heeseung rolled his eyes jokingly while chuckling.

"I'm gonna meet up with her at the library later"
Jake added while biting in his bread he made himself in the morning. He lived with the two guys across him in an apartment. They moved together a few months ago and it was all working pretty well.

"Really? That's nice. Greet her from me, she was really nice yesterday" Ni-ki said to the older boy. He searched something in his bag without finding the thing he wanted to have.
Ni-ki lifted up his head, searching confused around him with his head.

"I will. By the way is something Ni-ki?" Jake watched the young boy looking around him like he was searching for something.
"I think I forgot my lunch box at home, guys" The boy said.

"Again?" Heeseung slapped his forehead while sighing at the youngest.
Ni-ki was a bit messy so he often forgot his things at home.
He just laughed at Heeseung while shrugging.

Jake shook his head. "Okay, here you can have a bit money. Go and buy something properly. Not something unnecessary like cotton candy, it only consists of sugar" Jake said while handing Ni-ki a few coins he found in his pocket.

Ni-ki nodded before leaving the older two at the table.

"So, you and Sana will meet up at the library later?" Heeseung asked, straightens up his sitting position.
Jake sighed as he heard his friend's question.
"Not you too. i'm just friends with her, okay?" Jake replied, sighing again while saying.

"No no, it's okay. I just want you to know that if ther would happen something. Just in case, okay? So if anything would be developed by anyone or there is something, you can always talk to me okay?"
Heeseung reassured the atmosphere with his calm words, leaning a bit closer to Jake. He wanted to make his friend feel comforted.
Jake was his longest friend from all of his friends. They knew eachother since elementary school where they started to be best friends. And now they were still.

Jake smiled at the boy. He really appreciated the comfort from Heeseung.
He could really trust him. Heeseung was there for him when he went through a tough time where he had to move from his parents from australia to korea, just to study there.

"Thank you, Heeseung" He replied to the older boy smiling at him.
"Don't forget, I'm alaways ther for you" Heeseung nodded while saying. He gifted Jake again a warm smile.

The turned around as they saw Ni-ki returning back. A cheese sandwich in his left hand and a lollipop in his right hand.
It was the same lollipop Jake bought for Sana the day before. The star shaped lollipop.
Jake looked confused at the guy sitting down on his seat next to Heeseung.

"What do you want with the lollipop, Ni-ki?" Jake asked the boy, raising his brows.

"It's for Sana. Yesterday she liked it so much and now you can give it to her in the library. Don't dare to mention I bought it. Say it's from you"
Ni-ki handed Jake the lollipop who rolled his eyes.

"Ni-ki-" Jake wanted to scold but he was cut off by Heeseung.
"Jake, Ni-ki meant it kindly. He just wants you to make Sana happy like she was yesterday when you gave her the lollipop. Just give it to her, she'll like it"
Heeseung grabbed Jake's wrist while reassuring the boy.

Jake sighed.
"Okay. Thank you Ni-ki. But please stop the teasing about me and Sana, okay?"

Ni-ki nodded hecticly in response, making a small smile appear on the older one's face.
Actually Jake found it cute.
He was sure Sana would like it.

He was looking forward to meet her in the library in a few hours.

____________

•author's corner•

here I am again heheheh
today i was really motivated to write so it's a double update<3

btw so many of you guys are texting me that they know me from tiktok haha
but yes I promoted in tik tok a bit lollll

I like the story, although I normally hate the things I write lol
I'm sure there's at least one chapter I don't like in the end, probably more

anyways 💅

I'm looking forward to continue writing tomorrow<33

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 8th 2023
9:16pm<33