seven

Sana was waiting in the library for her new friend

Sana was waiting in the library for her new friend. She played with her golden necklace. It was a chain pendant in a star shape. It used to be her mother's necklace. She gave it to Sana shortly before she died.
It was the only thing Sana had left from her and the last thing that reminded her of her mother.

She could feel her heart beating still a bit faster but she didn't mind. It didn't hurt that much so she just let it be. It would surely get better when Jake would be there.
Everything was better when he was around.

"Hey"
A male voice appeared behind Sana which made her turning around in suprise. "Hey Jake"
She replied as she saw the boy walking towards her.

"Have you been waiting here for long?" The boy asked while placing his bag on the floor and sitting down on the seat across Sana.
They sat on a table more in the back of the library. There it was more silent.

"No, I came like 5 minutes before you came" Sana smiled at the boy, reassuring him.
Jake nodded in understanding before smiling back at her.
She still had this beautiful smile on her face always. He liked it so much.

"Have you read any of these books here in the library?" Jake asked, looking around as he saw so many books standing in the shelfes around them.
Sana nodded to his question.
"Yeah, actually quite a lot. I love reading" Sana looked the boy deep in his eyes while replying.

"That's cool. I haven't read that much books. I don't know I gues I just didn't find the right storylines for me" Jake explained, leaning back on his seat.
"Oh that's sad. Actually I have read almsot every genre of books haha. Especially romance books catched my heart" She said, placing her chin on her palm which was supported by her elbow standing on the small table.

"Yeah, I think there are a lot of good romance books. I really wanted to start reading one too but I haven't found the right one yet"
Jake replied to the girl, earning a nodd from her.

"Should I show you my favourite book?" She asked shyly. not wanting to convey her question awkwardly. "Yeah, sure. Why not" Jake shrugged while smiling.

"Okay, I'll be right back, just wait a minute" Sana said before standing up, walking towards a shelf in the near of the table. She got on her toes to grabb a book in one of the upper shelfes.
It took a few seconds until she finally managed to grabb it, due to the height of the shelf.
Eventually she returned to the boy, a small book in her hand.

It was really pretty. On the cover you could see a big meadow. It was pouring really hard but it matched with the lemon green grass.
In the middle there were to people standing under the pouring rain.
They were kissing. It looked so beautiful.